Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mechanical flaws of a class

Quote Originally Posted by Erbse View Post
    Except, as I said, it's at best a bandaid. A welcome one given the class' state but bandaid none the less.

While FoN now balances single target damage out it doesn't address the bottom line gap existing due to stat value per point as well as crappy bow itemization. Finally, the damage gap still exists in the AoE department as FoN does not affect Perforation and the like. It's the easy way out they took but I'm rather used to that approach in the MMO market.

To be fair however, I can live with it. At least am willing to, to an extent. Something is better than nothing after all
    Shameless self quote due to a forgotten point about the bandaid FoN: Due to crappy base damage forces also scale worse for archers than for others as the FoN buff is not included in the % based bonuses higher level forces provide (at least to my knowledge it shouldn't). It may be minor but it's true all the same.

More salt for the wounded.

This thread talks about HP in relation to one's abs, or more preferably 'ehp'.

In this post RainStar addresses the issue of DEFENSE still not functioning. We all remember the infamous robe bug I presume. Probably still around, in fact. I'd not be surprised if it was anyway.

My recent experiences are found in last post of the thread. Namely that I don't see any [DEFENSE] pop ups whatsoever.

So, this again then loops back to being an agility heavy class which should hold its ground due to increased defense over other classes - except that apparently defense no longer functions and hasn't been in years.

Is that defense bug ever going to be addressed (or has it been?)?

Would anyone know if it exists in KPT?

Finally, if nothing else, couldn't it be made that a % of agility turns into evasion instead?

NOTE: The final question would merely again be a bandaid for another core issue.

Ideally it'd be fantastic however to move back to a fully functional up to date client (kpt?) and bother with fixes from there out on. Personally I'd find it hard to imagine that KPT would be an equal mess. Feel free to correct me on that, though as I'm lacking a KSSN
    Last edited by Erbse; July 13th, 2015 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Erbse View Post
    More salt for the wounded.

This thread talks about HP in relation to one's abs, or more preferably 'ehp'.

In this post RainStar addresses the issue of DEFENSE still not functioning. We all remember the infamous robe bug I presume. Probably still around, in fact. I'd not be surprised if it was anyway.

My recent experiences are found in last post of the thread. Namely that I don't see any [DEFENSE] pop ups whatsoever.

So, this again then loops back to being an agility heavy class which should hold its ground due to increased defense over other classes - except that apparently defense no longer functions and hasn't been in years.

Is that defense bug ever going to be addressed (or has it been?)?

Would anyone know if it exists in KPT?

Finally, if nothing else, couldn't it be made that a % of agility turns into evasion instead?

NOTE: The final question would merely again be a bandaid for another core issue.

Ideally it'd be fantastic however to move back to a fully functional up to date client (kpt?) and bother with fixes from there out on. Personally I'd find it hard to imagine that KPT would be an equal mess. Feel free to correct me on that, though as I'm lacking a KSSN
    KSSN's are pricey these days.

Quote Originally Posted by hangman2123 View Post
    KSSN's are pricey these days.
    I'm certain that you can still find KSSN generators - there used to be some in the past anyway. Probably illegal but if you're far enough away I doubt you'll face any repercussion

Still, the next hurdle would be to learn korean, or mod the client in a way you'd have an English interface/texts.

And finally Koreans may not like people that solely speak English and not Korean. Don't know their MMO mindsets but they tend to be rather encapsulated as far as I know.

Either way, the very bottom line would be this: Is KPT equally broken?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12