Thread: I need your suggestion

Cool I need your suggestion

Hi guys, Am an avid Priston Tale Gamer and I would like to explore any other games offered by SUBA.
    Any suggestions?

Thanks
    <i><font color=#FF0000><span style=font-family: Verdana>princessfionna</span></font></i>
    princessfionna

You should try Dream Of Mirror Online (DOMO)!

It's so fun. You can completely customize your characters jobs with the job system, which offers many branches of skills and combination possibilities. For example, there is doctor, musician, shaman, wizard, hunter, thief, merchant and much more. Each has 2 skill trees and passives to choose from. What's better is you can play any 3 jobs at once. It is a fairly grindy game, but if you don't mind that, then it's tons of fun with the right people. You can solo, duo or party with friends.

It's a relatively new game to Suba, meaning they're getting patches with new and exciting content. We're going to get content never seen in a NA server, new costumes, pets, and items that have yet to be released yet. The community is quite active, lots of people playing and enjoying the game at all hours of the day/night.

if you decide DOMO is the game for you, feel free to contact me with any questions you might have!
    Gracey of DOMO...
    ...the First of Her Name, Community Manager, Mod, Queen of Stalls, Lady Regnant of Eversun, Protector of the Forums, Locker of Threads, Mother of Bans