Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No one plays mage anymore? Q.Q

Bugged Vis Tenus is the only offensive spell mage needs since it kills stuff in 1 hit. Fire Elemental got fixed so that's a loss in dps for mages. Energy Shield is still bugged which still mages the tankiest class in the game. Other mage skills are crap.

TLDR no.
    Resting in peace

There are some high mages in my clan. See a few starting mages floating around. Back in the day there were alot of mages. Some very highly skilled in their class. You forgot the bugged robe that always messes with mages off and on in pristontale even with bugged energy shield makes mages more vulnerable to attacks. But thank you DeliciousCorns for starting this thread alot of mages hope someday we can be rid of some of these known bugs. Mages are still good ingame to play. I wanted more of a hunter class so i went melee for that but i still enjoy playing my mage. The bugs issue with mages are clearly bad for the character and should have been fixed already. The formula for damage could be higher that would help mages deal some more damage ingame. But you have opinions on both sides of that equation so anyway good thread to talk about mages in general.
    Last edited by megaman007; September 15th, 2015 at 10:59 AM.

i build mage for boss only///

I do main mage, and they do need to buff our damage or debug it at least. Sure Prime Ignus hits hard in PvP , but it does next to no damage against monsters like every other spells we have.
    ign : Oxmo / Smeb

Mage = for Boss Hunting

https://www.facebook.com/lovekopt

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12