Thread: Please Make A Jump Action In This Game.

Exclamation Please Make A Jump Action In This Game.

Seriously I can't play an MMO on my computer where Spacebar doesn't make my character jump. It's like the most annoying thing in the entire world, worse than listening to someone chew their food with their mouth open. So many things I enjoy about this game but no jump feature is not one of them. Thanks.

The role of Subagames is translate, maintain and updating the game, nothing more.

If you want to suggest something for the game, contact the Developers. (PlayCoo)

As Zack said, if you want LH to have a jump feature, you gotta bring it up to PlayCoo. Of course, Suba could take the suggestion and send it to them to see if it'll be a thing, but that's basically trying to get two approvals in a row.

Anyway if there is going to be jumping, hopefully it'll have a practical use rather than being purely aesthetic (even though I enjoyed that jumping existed there, it had no real use which led to me being slightly annoyed).

If something is perfect, it doesn't exist. Therefore, we need to face reality and set expectations accordingly.

Games & IGNs:
    -Lucent Heart (Rikkardo, Moon Flame Envoy|DeadlyLoli, Nova Sentinel) -remaining inactive-
    -Dream of Mirror Online (Veigar, lvl 75 Wizard main) -active-

Just a Black Mage

Feel free to drop a question, though I am mostly limited to DOMO related content.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyandra View Post
    Seriously I can't play an MMO on my computer where Spacebar doesn't make my character jump. It's like the most annoying thing in the entire world, worse than listening to someone chew their food with their mouth open. So many things I enjoy about this game but no jump feature is not one of them. Thanks.
    I swear, there's nothing more annoying than that. Why can't people chew with their mouth closed (o(
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

I Like The Idea of Jumping..might be useful in GvG's..
    HawkEye | Solar Guardian

need dodging system for dodging attacks mobs or in PvP or GvG then I can kill OP player too!!!! \o/

There is no need for a jump system in LH though. LH maps are pretty straightforward. You can walk in some places, and in some places , you can't. The jump system would just increase the chances of your character getting stuck in places it shouldn't even be in in the first place. Plus, if that is implemented, then surely you'll need a dodge system too.

Considering the fact that dodge depends on your stats, you don't have to roll away in order to do so.

The LH Battle System is just target-locked and spam your skill. That's how easy the battle system of LH is. Having a dodge system would make it an entirely different game.

You're better off playing another game that meets your expectations and wants from a game.

Having a game total redevelop itself (if that's even possible which I highly doubt), like, what's the point?

Quote Originally Posted by Rosette13
    The jump system would just increase the chances of your character getting stuck in places it shouldn't even be in in the first place.
    At first I agreed with Cyandra. But thanks for opening my eyes on this matter Rosette13. I never thought about the fact, that jumping might actually get your character stuck...
    \_ Server channel: Athens _~_ Lovely guild FTW! _/