Thread: Disappointment

Default Disappointment

Why does it seem like the GMs of LH banned good people while the people who threaten you or cause so much issues get away with things? Really. I lost hope in this game and GMs

I don't know who you're talking about but you should probably send a ticket as it sounds like something personal... We can't help much, I'm afraid.

If someone is banned, they have broken a rule of which they agreed to follow when they registered. Regardless if you are good or bad, helpful or not, we must all go by the same rules. Should we choose not to follow those rules, we risk a ban.

If someone is causing issues and you see that it in some way breaks the privacy policy or the terms of service, then please report them with sufficient evidence.
    Last edited by AzalinLH; July 18th, 2015 at 11:39 AM.

Discussing bans in the forums is not allowed. If someone you know would like to appeal their ban, please use the ticketing system.
    Gracey of DOMO...
    ...the First of Her Name, Community Manager, Mod, Queen of Stalls, Lady Regnant of Eversun, Protector of the Forums, Locker of Threads, Mother of Bans