Thread: GMs MUST READ: Item Mall Problems

Exclamation GMs MUST READ: Item Mall Problems

I would just like to suggest to ya guys to fix some things in the Item Mall
    I dunno, but its starting to bother me so here it is :v

1.) On "Gachapons" tab, I suggest to change the icons to show the other players whom have not yet encountered or seen the item. And the "details" button is useless, but it would possibly help if you show a model of it when clicking the "details button".

2.) On "Packages" tab, everything's normal if you're like doing window-shopping, but when you click their details, some items got mixed in from female and male items...
    (when clicked on details button)

-from Female Costume Set tab-
    page 1:
    >>Pink Bridal Set (Female) (it shows the "White Formal Set" of male) that costs 8119 SP
    page 2:
    >>White Bridal Set (it shows the "Royal Wedding Set" of male) that costs 7800 SP
    page 4:
    >>Pink Bridal Set and White Bridal Set was repeated and both costs for 12960 SP

-from Male Costume Set tab-
    page 1:
    >>Vice Versa for "Royal Wedding Set" and "White Formal Set" that costs both 9360 SP
    >>"White Formal Set" was repeated on the same page that costs for 11925 SP
    >>"Red set" is MISSING THE SHOES part (I still remember the shoes of this which has a cross design on it too)
    page 3:
    >>"Royal Wedding Set" was repeated which costs for 10800 SP

3.) On "Cosmetics" tab, I suggest GIVING THE FULL SET FOR MALE TOO. It's disappointing that you guys only give part by parts of it.

-from Male Costumes tab-
    PLEASE ADD THE MISSING ITEMS ON THE FOLLOWING SET STATED:

>>Brave Traveler's Set
    Missing: Torso, Pants, Hat

>> Skull Patterned Set
    Missing: Torso, Gloves, Pants, Shoes

>>Baby Blue Cat Set
    Missing: Shoes **Torso and Pants if they have**

>>Red Set
    Missing: Shoes

**I didn't mention anymore the others since I'm not sure if they really have the parts like the "Ocean Blue", "Hawaiian" etc. and probably already posted and just mixed up with the others.

Some other problems/suggestions:

>>"Dalmatian Bunny Ears" that costs 1200 SP (page 1) was repeated and can be located in page 13 but costs for 2400 SP
    >>"Brown Wool Knit Cap" that costs 1200 SP (page 3) and "Brown Cardigan Cap" that costs 2400 SP (page 15) are just the same

-from Female Costumes tab-

>>Misplacement of "Special Mask J-type" located on page 3 (better if it is still put on with the others in Miscellaneous tab and indicate "Female Only" or something)

-from Miscellaneous tab-

>>Misplacement of "Dancing Spirit Card" on page 1 (better if placed on Potions and Scrolls tab - Pet Items tab)

4.) On "Pets & Mounts" tab about the latest items released (Spiritual Bonds Cygnus, Lepus and Pisces Austrinus)
    Problem: Their SP is OP, I suggest to make it at least 6000 instead of 9000 since the stats they give is not that much useful to higher levels

>>"Divine Bond Heracles" costs 9000 same with other Spiritual Bond pets... is that okay? o3oa
    >>prolly change the "Tooth Fairy Mount" icon

5.) On "Potions & Scrolls" tab

-from Potions tab-
    I suggest to add some HIGHER BUFF POTS (like those 15 points+, it wont do much for higher lvls)

-from Scrolls & Boosters tab-
    >>"Dance Step Memory Card" only cost for 100 gold from NPCs, and I think 800 is a bit much
    >> Fighting Soul Bags are kinda pricey, is it okay to make it lower? o3o

6.) On "Expansion & Upgrades" tab

>>Misplacement of "Double EXP 1 hour", "Super Divorce Agreement" and "Mutual Divorce Agreement" (maybe they should be put to Scrolls & Boosters tab on "Potions & Scrolls" part perhaps? I'm sure they're not Expansions nor Upgrades)
    >>since Phantom Warlock is already available, I suggest to also add "Phantom Warlock Occupation Switching Card"
    >>Birthday Switch Card is kinda pricey, can you lower it? o3o

I also recommend to reorganize the IM whenever you guys are gonna release new items to keep it neat and order and it would be easier for us to scan for items o3ov

Also give new things for "On Sale" products on Homepage tab xDD

**If I missed some things, feel free to add them on this thread** /o/

Well, if GMs are already working on this for v.10, then again that would be great (~^3^)~ <3

Thanks for reading o3ob

And dun let LH die from things like this...again DX
    well tbh, this is a part why people leave [mostly from wrong prices on items] please be more careful so it would be fair to all of us xDD

Have fun playin pips o/
    And good work mods o/
    Depraved it might be, but still...
    Stars can't shine without darkness

~ Chichiri x Chi ~

Quote Originally Posted by HikageOmoide View Post
    I would just like to suggest to ya guys to fix some things in the Item Mall
    I dunno, but its starting to bother me so here it is :v

1.) On "Gachapons" tab, I suggest to change the icons to show the other players whom have not yet encountered or seen the item. And the "details" button is useless, but it would possibly help if you show a model of it when clicking the "details button".

2.) On "Packages" tab, everything's normal if you're like doing window-shopping, but when you click their details, some items got mixed in from female and male items...
    (when clicked on details button)

-from Female Costume Set tab-
    page 1:
    >>Pink Bridal Set (Female) (it shows the "White Formal Set" of male) that costs 8119 SP
    page 2:
    >>White Bridal Set (it shows the "Royal Wedding Set" of male) that costs 7800 SP
    page 4:
    >>Pink Bridal Set and White Bridal Set was repeated and both costs for 12960 SP

-from Male Costume Set tab-
    page 1:
    >>Vice Versa for "Royal Wedding Set" and "White Formal Set" that costs both 9360 SP
    >>"White Formal Set" was repeated on the same page that costs for 11925 SP
    >>"Red set" is MISSING THE SHOES part (I still remember the shoes of this which has a cross design on it too)
    page 3:
    >>"Royal Wedding Set" was repeated which costs for 10800 SP

3.) On "Cosmetics" tab, I suggest GIVING THE FULL SET FOR MALE TOO. It's disappointing that you guys only give part by parts of it.

-from Male Costumes tab-
    PLEASE ADD THE MISSING ITEMS ON THE FOLLOWING SET STATED:

>>Brave Traveler's Set
    Missing: Torso, Pants, Hat

>> Skull Patterned Set
    Missing: Torso, Gloves, Pants, Shoes

>>Baby Blue Cat Set
    Missing: Shoes **Torso and Pants if they have**

>>Red Set
    Missing: Shoes

**I didn't mention anymore the others since I'm not sure if they really have the parts like the "Ocean Blue", "Hawaiian" etc. and probably already posted and just mixed up with the others.

>>"Dalmatian Bunny Ears" that costs 1200 SP (page 1) was repeated and can be located in page 13 but costs for 2400 SP
    >>"Brown Wool Knit Cap" that costs 1200 SP (page 3) and "Brown Cardigan Cap" that costs 2400 SP (page 15) are just the same

-from Female Costumes tab-

>>Misplacement of "Special Mask J-type" located on page 3 (better if it is still put on with the others in Miscellaneous tab and indicate "Female Only" or something)

-from Miscellaneous tab-

>>Misplacement of "Dancing Spirit Card" on page 1 (better if placed on Potions and Scrolls tab - Pet Items tab)

4.) On "Pets & Mounts" tab about the latest items released (Spiritual Bonds Cygnus, Lepus and Pisces Austrinus)
    Problem: Their SP is OP, I suggest to make it at least 6000 instead of 9000 since the stats they give is not that much useful to higher levels

>>"Divine Bond Heracles" costs 9000 same with other Spiritual Bond pets... is that okay? o3oa
    >>prolly change the "Tooth Fairy Mount" icon

5.) On "Potions & Scrolls" tab

-from Potions tab-
    I suggest to add some HIGHER BUFF POTS (like those 15 points+, it wont do much for higher lvls)

-from Scrolls & Boosters tab-
    >>"Dance Step Memory Card" only cost for 100 gold from NPCs, and I think 800 is a bit much
    >> Fighting Soul Bags are kinda pricey, is it okay to make it lower? o3o

6.) On "Expansion & Upgrades" tab

>>Misplacement of "Double EXP 1 hour", "Super Divorce Agreement" and "Mutual Divorce Agreement" (maybe they should be put to Scrolls & Boosters tab on "Potions & Scrolls" part perhaps? I'm sure they're not Expansions nor Upgrades)
    >>since Phantom Warlock is already available, I suggest to also add "Phantom Warlock Occupation Switching Card"
    >>Birthday Switch Card is kinda pricey, can you lower it? o3o

I also recommend to reorganize the IM whenever you guys are gonna release new items to keep it neat and order and it would be easier for us to scan for items o3ov

Also give new things for "On Sale" products on Homepage tab xDD

**If I missed some things, feel free to add them on this thread** /o/

Well, if GMs are already working on this for v.10, then again that would be great (~^3^)~ <3

Thanks for reading o3ob

And dun let LH die from things like this...again DX
    well tbh, this is a part why people leave [mostly from wrong prices on items] please be more careful so it would be fair to all of us xDD

Have fun playin pips o/
    And good work mods o/
    Bolds:

1. I'll let you know that the Dancing Spirit Card doesn't work (or at least I couldn't make it work). Other than that, I think it should be placed in Pet Items.

2. Other than having an OP price, these pets are easily obtainable in-game. The GMs have been noted of this. Personally, I think they should be removed from IM.

3. Same as 2. Personally, I think they should be removed from IM.

4. I think the Birthday Switch Card's price is okay considering what the item does. Your zodiac has a big role in the game, the item shouldn't be cheap.
    Now, what should be cheaper is the 75% crafting potions. Seriously, 5k SP is too much for it.

These are just my opinions on some of the topics you mentioned. I agree 100% with everything else.

Edit: I'm not a GM buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut I just couldn't resist (o(
    Last edited by Shiono; July 19th, 2015 at 02:57 PM.
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

ok, now wait for a "Thanks for suggesting, We will contact Playcoo if that is possible for the future updates" and then the thread will be forgotten as the others.
    obs* Don't wait much more about this game anymore, 90% already quit because Suba's incompetence and an awful GM's work and knowledge about the game stuffs and systems.
    0 Acapuco