Thread: GM Auction: JOAN OF ARC PET 20/07/15

Default GM Auction: JOAN OF ARC PET 20/07/15

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the GM Auction thread where we are auctioning off an Joan of Arc pet! This item is NOT in Item Mall and could be yours but you will need to win the auction with the highest bid! Please put you in-game name along with your bid!

The Minimum bid for this pet is 75 million in game gold. THE AUCTION WILL AUTOMATICALLY CLOSE AFTER TWO DAYS OF ZERO ACTIVITY AND A WINNER WILL BE DECIDED

Please read the rules below and have a COMPLETE understanding of them before placing a bid. There is punishment for those who don't follow the instructions.

RULES OF THE AUCTION:

EACH POST IN THIS TOPIC MUST BE TO PLACE A BID. This isn’t general chat and every post must be for the purpose of participating in this auction. Breaking of this rule will result in your post being deleted and 10% of your gold being removed with the chance of a forum ban being issued as well.

When outbidding someone else, the bid MUST be at least 10% more than the previous highest bid. Breaking this rule is a pretty big offense which will result in 20% of your gold being removed and your post will be deleted.

When posting a bid you MUST make sure that you have said “amount of gold” on your account. Lying about how much gold you have and/or stating that you have gold on an alt DOES NOT COUNT. We will be taking this very seriously. Any invalid bids to throw off the auction will result in HALF of your gold being removed, your post removed and will result in a forum AND game ban. You’ve been warned.

The winner will have the gold subtracted from their account and sent to them via the Item Mall window where you will have to click Receive.

If we have to remove gold and there isn’t much money on the account, we will subtract gold from your alts and issue bans to all your accounts. It will be a lot of work keeping the integrity of the auction intact therefore we must have strict rules and severe punishments for breaking the rules. If the auction goes smoothly with as little infractions as possible, we may decide to hold GM auctions on a regular basis in the future.

The purpose of the GM Auction forum is to bring the game’s gold economy down. The positive benefits we could see is that the trade markets will seem more viable for players new to the game and could result in a high player retention rate as well as an influx of new and returning players, especially as we’re gearing up for some exciting things coming to LH such as a Steam release, a new version and the long coveted mileage shop. What better way to bring the economy down by offering a fun and engaging auction for players to gain items not yet released on Item Mall? Please help do your part by participating in this fun auction!

If you have any questions about the auction, please refrain from asking inside this thread and instead send myself a PM and I will do my best to answer any questions you may have

Regards,
    J0mart

75m, I guess...

82.5m .

90 Million

105m .

150m .
    Game: Lucent Heart
    Class: Moon Flame Envoy
    Name: MichaelJordan
    Level: 75
    Guild: DevilMayCry
    Craft: Level 15 Tailor with all level 60 orange sets learned. (Currently learning Ossus)
    Zodiac: Sagittarius (in game)

Quote Originally Posted by Zanezroqwe View Post
    90 Million
    I just want to point out that this bid was invalid so Virus' 82.5m was leading.

The current highest bidder is Highfive77Y4F3D with 150m.
    You need to bid at least 165m to beat his offer.
    [ General Forum Rules ] [ LH Rules of Conduct ] [ LH Guides ] [ Send a ticket ] [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Tumblr ] • [ Discord ] • [ Ko-Fi ] • [ Picarto ]