Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is a Mod/Community Manager

Question What is a Mod/Community Manager

Hey Guys,
    There seems to be some confusion in the community about the actual function of a mod so we shall lay them out here.

The Mods *ONLY* work is on the forums and anything and everything in-game is separate from this. The mods are not under any obligation to help out in-game or moderate in the game, as such they have NO powers in-game at all and they are treated as any other player. This means all the forums Mods do is Moderate forums and keep them on track, that is all.

A Community Manager is the exact same as a forum mod but stretch over ALL the forums instead of just the one game forum a Mod works on, once again still no power in-game and are treated as any other player.

If you have any additional questions about this topic please ask below and we will update the post with more detail if necessary.

Thank you for making this post

My only question, are you going to be replacing Sam now that she stepped down?

Quote Originally Posted by ItsJai View Post
    My only question, are you going to be replacing Sam now that she stepped down?
    Yes we will put up a new mod application post in the short future

Will there also be more CM's? Going across all the forums seems like a lot of work for just one person....

Or are there already more CM's I don't know about?

Would there be any chance that the GM team will be accepting applications for helpers in-game? Kind of like GS's in Aeria games?

I hope you guys(GMS) can post more often!

Better to have info than have players guess around. Also if you wanna just implement neckies before GS, please go right ahead.

kthnxbai
    Last edited by Liemxx; July 23rd, 2015 at 09:43 AM.

www.projectliem.com ************/swordemblem

Quote Originally Posted by RyuAlex View Post
    Will there also be more CM's? Going across all the forums seems like a lot of work for just one person....

Or are there already more CM's I don't know about?
    We are currently looking into hiring one more CM at this time, but for CMs we typically look to people who are already active Mods for us so we know they can be trusted with keeping up on the sheer amount of work and actually do their job

Quote Originally Posted by MoonieChan View Post
    Would there be any chance that the GM team will be accepting applications for helpers in-game? Kind of like GS's in Aeria games?
    At this time no. It's not something that we're totally against implementing in the future (the less events we have to run the less work ) But all I can say is right now no there is no plan for GSs

Quote Originally Posted by Liemxx View Post
    I hope you guys(GMS) can post more often!

Better to have info than have players guess around. Also if you wanna just implement neckies before GS, please go right ahead.

kthnxbai
    Haha, yeah it's surprisingly difficult to keep active on the forums with everything else we're doing, but we do try! Even then though there's only so much we can actually tell you guys so sometimes we see a post we could reply to but decide against it to keep some things under wraps

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast