Thread: Blade master in dden

Default Blade master in dden

What skills are needed for blademaster when dden and what jobs and skills should used for subs

Alright so, blademasters have two primary options in dragons den. 1) You use Atk-Spd or 2) you sub hunter for SS (I'm assuming you're a BM main, so we'll go with 1).

For the type of gear you'll need in dragons den, you'll either want DG clothing or a DancerWear/Clothing mix to get the 20% attack speed bonus. As for your weapon.. The luna blade of course.

Anyway moving on to skills:
    Howling Wolf (Maxed)
    Hair-Raising Hiss (Maxed)
    Lash Out (At least lv 7)
    Burning Rage (Maxed)
    All-Out-Assault (Maxed)
    Focus (Optional? At least 7 if you want it)

And your subs:

Witch Doctor - Blood Curse Poison
    Blood Boil (Maxed)
    Martial Hex (Maxed)
    Withered Earth (Maxed)

Hunter - Hunter's Instincts
    Ready For Action (Maxed)
    Aim (Maxed)
    Weak Spotter (Maxed)
    Unerring Aim (Sorta like Focus, optional but you need at least level 5 anyway for RFA)

Note: You're going to want a support when you level in Dragons Den. Someone to heal you and play musician songs.

Hope this helps~
    Last edited by MentosFreshness; July 24th, 2015 at 08:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MentosFreshness View Post
    Alright so, blademasters have two primary options in dragons den. 1) You use Atk-Spd or 2) you sub hunter for SS (I'm assuming you're a BM main, so we'll go with 1).

For the type of gear you'll need in dragons den, you'll either want DG clothing or a DancerWear/Clothing mix to get the 20% attack speed bonus. As for your weapon.. The luna blade of course.

Anyway moving on to skills:
    Howling Wolf (Maxed)
    Hair-Raising Hiss (Maxed)
    Lash Out (At least lv 7)
    Burning Rage (Maxed)
    All-Out-Assault (Maxed)
    Focus (Optional? At least 7 if you want it)

And your subs:

Witch Doctor - Blood Curse Poison
    Blood Boil (Maxed)
    Martial Hex (Maxed)
    Withered Earth (Maxed)

Hunter - Hunter's Instincts
    Ready For Action (Maxed)
    Aim (Maxed)
    Weak Spotter (Maxed)
    Unerring Aim (Sorta like Focus, optional but you need at least level 5 anyway for RFA)

Note: You're going to want a support when you level in Dragons Den. Someone to heal you and play musician songs.

Hope this helps~
    Pretty much this, though, technically, the only Bestial you need is Howling Wolf. You can also drop Hunter's Instincts in exchange for Doctor subs to solo. It's very difficult to level a job like BM if you don't have HP recovery or Regeneration Lv. 11, so if you can, level Doctor to Lv. 58 for Regen. 11. If you don't have or want to level doctor, you can rely on HP regen and recovery items like Seafood Pancakes and Vitamin Pills. (Vitamin F pills for Dragon's Den. Buy them from Bigbeam, since they can't be made, yet)

As for a build, full power is what I'd recommend if you have golded and slotted armor, but if you don't have golded armor, you should toss points into agility and dexterity. If you slot hand pieces for Onyx of Trust (Accuracy), you won't need as much Dexterity.

Another option if you don't like spamming Howling Wolf every 30 seconds is to go with a Dagger instead. Most of my jobs I solo with a dagger-based ASPD setup.

Or, if the Attack Speed route doesn't seem appealing, you could go...Skill Spam. Though, I highly recommend not going that route unless you're planning on teaming up. Skill spam eats away at MP extremely fast, so teaming is a necessity. A major downside to Skill Spam is that you can't keep up a constant pace while fighting. You'll probably get two sets of skills (if that) in before you can't do anything. The upside to Skill Spam is teaming. You don't need to worry about your subs for recovery and can go all-out instead.
    Last edited by MONSTERCOACH; July 26th, 2015 at 04:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuyTheMovieTheGam View Post
    Pretty much this, though, technically, the only Bestial you need is Howling Wolf. You can also drop Hunter's Instincts in exchange for Doctor subs to solo.
    Phoenix Song's also pretty good for helpin' keep your health buoyant if you're solo. People are quick to dismiss it as a useless skill, but as a Blademaster, it's another potentially solid resource for you. Howling Wolf when your HP's high, Phoenix Song when it dips low.

and what about SS? what skills do i need?

what if i want to SS, what skills do i need?