Thread: Becoming a priest and getting access to astrolabe?

Default Becoming a priest and getting access to astrolabe?

I'm currently a Mage and I'm playing with a friend. We could use the healing thing where you die and it says "wait for a friend" in the description. I did some research and apparently I have to be a priest. How do I become a priest? I'm already level 10 btw.

Default got a mail from Thomas saying I've been granted access...

So this is what the mail says...

But this is what Thomas says when I went to Peace Tower over by cupid and clicked on him...

Can anyone help me please?
    Last edited by AshtonGoesRawr; July 25th, 2015 at 01:33 PM.

First of all, really nice layout there.

Secondarily, you need to do a Job Change quest, it should be like "Switch Occupations..." quest from Grey I believe. After that, speak to Sun Envoy and he will give you series of quests. Good luck.
    Last edited by Zackhario; July 25th, 2015 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zackhario View Post

Secondarily, you need to do a Job Change quest, it should be like "Switch Occupations..." quest from Grey I believe. After that, speak to Sun Envoy and he will give you series of quests. Good luck.
    Thank you so much. I will try that right now. c:

Quote Originally Posted by Zackhario View Post

So this is what Grey said.

It been long since I did this so my memories is a bit rusty. One thing you can check is looking at your Quest Journal. And then look on Acceptable Quest and look for lv10 quests, the acceptable quest tab tells you the available quests in a game.

The one you have to talk to depends on your character's zodiac. It's one of those four knights in the center of Thereall, but according to your zodiac, Grey is not him.

If something is perfect, it doesn't exist. Therefore, we need to face reality and set expectations accordingly.

Games & IGNs:
    -Lucent Heart (Rikkardo, Moon Flame Envoy|DeadlyLoli, Nova Sentinel) -remaining inactive-
    -Dream of Mirror Online (Veigar, lvl 75 Wizard main) -active-

Just a Black Mage

Feel free to drop a question, though I am mostly limited to DOMO related content.

Based on your characters outfit I don't think ye are a phantom warlock. Because if you are it's bugged for it. Just search around in the center of thereall for the npc.

Sorry for the late reply, I wanted to post earlier but couldn't.

I've merged your 2 threads because they are somehow connected.

Quote Originally Posted by AshtonGoesRawr View Post
    I'm currently a Mage and I'm playing with a friend. We could use the healing thing where you die and it says "wait for a friend" in the description. I did some research and apparently I have to be a priest. How do I become a priest? I'm already level 10 btw.
    You said you're a mage & Lv10, this means you have unlocked the quest to pick your secondary class (priest or wizard).
    You get this quest from one of the 4 squires that stand in the center of Thereall City. The first quest should ask you to go to Breezing Land & retrive a "Cold Mask". Complete it & accept the new quest - this one will ask you to retrive the "Proof of Knight" from Thereall's Sewer.
    Complete the quest, report and pick: priest or wizard.

Once you've picked your secondary class you unlock the Astrolabe quest. The NPC to whom you reported your previous quest will give you the first part of the Astrolabe quest. He'll send you to Thomas, who will send you to Sun Envoy - accept & complete his quests and you'll be able to access the Astrolabe.
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

what if i accidentally switched occupation it? like i exit it? what will i do now? how to get that quest again?