Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Current Prs Leveling Builds????

Quote Originally Posted by GamesterX23 View Post
    There was a thread about a recent patch that said min spirit (just enough to equip gears) and rest health is the way to go now and that SI actually does MORE damage that way. The damage formula on the skill showed higher damage with lower spirit - not really sure whats up with that.
    I wonder the same thing. Also, I have an 80D ata shield perfect (max blk, defense, abs, min str) +10, pm me in game offer if you're interested

I just did t5 on my priestess. The skill says it does less damage with less spirit. I guess spirit just doesn't have much impact on it though as the base damage is already really high. The increased health helps you to tank without having to waste time using pots.
    IGNs:
    amester23
    Unemployed
    NotUnemployed
    AlexOfBurg
    ManBearIronfist

SI have more damage area and cooldown fast
    siraphim stop at 6 and continue wth third anima

I just did t5 on my priestess. The skill says it does less damage with less spirit. I guess spirit just doesn't have much impact on it though as the base damage is already really high. The increased health helps you to tank without having to waste time using pots.
    Are you talking about SI? Where are you seeing that info, because it does not state that under skill description.
    At 112, the bare minimum to wear my 110 robe and staff is 272. With that min spr my damage with a lvl 10 SI is at 710(+732)~770(+940) where as if I was full spirit SI damage increased to 710(+865)~770(+1214). Do know my prs is not 100% pure as I'm wearing 108 subs, drax boots and an 108 shield w/ 108 str however I switched to an 108 orb for the build above. Normal SI dmg w/ shield is 710(+851)~770(+1106).

The health formula for prs was changed to 0.5 HP for each point placed in spirit. So w/ full spirit in mind you can still do pretty well w/o having to spare stats in health, although putting some in health will definitely make you tankier. I had 120 health when I was 8x-9x, pretty easy to tank i2 w/ that much there.

The only problem with having full spirit is potting mana because the SI drain happens pretty quickly (215 mp per SI) since mana recharge doesn't work with aoe only 1v1.
    What up GEE.

Yunaha 117 (:
    JDTREX 105
    LilMochi 95

Oh wait a second I see what you mean now. I read that wrong lol. My bad.
    What up GEE.

Yunaha 117 (:
    JDTREX 105
    LilMochi 95

Did they change the writing on the si skill.

When i opened it up and read the skill it said> a powerful shockwave attack on your opponents spirit.
    Just started a priestess not too long ago and now she is 9x and i was confused by what the skill says as to what GamesterX23 says. I know the skill was nerfed awhile back and would that be the reason for the skill discription change?

And does anyone know if krishna is still bugged?
    Another quote from this source said If you use Ramiel and Krishna altogether sometime it will make Ramiel's undead block and evade not working.
    Is this fixed or still bugged?
    And last but not least is this right about having more health is better then more spirit?

From another quote:
    There was a thread about a recent patch that said min spirit (just enough to equip gears) and rest health is the way to go now and that SI actually does MORE damage that way. The damage formula on the skill showed higher damage with lower spirit - not really sure whats up with that.

Trying to get my priestess skilled right.
    Been leveling in iron2 and killing mobs instantly. So just wandering about the skills i mentioned.
    Does anyone know about any of these?
    The reason i am asking is some posts have been up for awhile and i know this has touched base quite alot but want a recent opionion on these skills, if they are actually bugged or fixed?
    Thanks for reading...cheers.
    Last edited by megaman007; November 13th, 2015 at 02:55 PM.

If you're fortunate enough to have 4 major yellow runes (with hp bonus) slotted into your weapon/armor, then it's safe to say that you can dump all of your points into spirit, minus points for subs, for a slightly higher damage output.
    What it is, it's never certain.

[QUOTE=AtomEdge;828248]If you're fortunate enough to have 4 major yellow runes (with hp bonus) slotted into your weapon/armor, then it's safe to say that you can dump all of your points into spirit, minus points for subs, for a slightly higher damage output.[/QUOTE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12