Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Current Prs Leveling Builds????

Default Current Prs Leveling Builds????

Well back after like 3-4 year break. got my KS all sorted, so time to work on prs.

Currently lvl 85.. only on teir 4.. will do t5 soon

im looking to level fast probably in iron2.

What stats and skills should i be using?

thanks
    Knight > IGN: Bowk - Level 120
    Clan: Legends

Support Characters

Priestess > IGN: [Bowk]Clan[Prs] - Level 112 Magician > IGN: [Bowk]Clan[Mgs] - Level 112 Shaman > IGN: [Bowk]Clan[Sha] - Level 111

B> Sham 112 Items Clean or Aged

tier 5 have AOE damage, use that

SI in T5 ****s all over mobs across the PT world. It's not even funny.

Before that I presume the good ol' DL build works. Vigor/MS 10 for the T5 quest.

As for pure SPR vs. SPR + HP I'm unsure as a balance patch made SPR provide HP also, but to a lesser degree.

Quote Originally Posted by Bowk View Post
    Well back after like 3-4 year break. got my KS all sorted, so time to work on prs.

Currently lvl 85.. only on teir 4.. will do t5 soon

im looking to level fast probably in iron2.

What stats and skills should i be using?

thanks
    dude get t5 RIGHT NOW.

Spirit Impact (lv 80 skill) WRECKKKKKKS mobs like foreal, it makes every character even 10x look bad with how much AOE they have now.

I was leveling my KS to 10x and I saw these prs using a new skill which wiped mobs WAY faster than me so I went on my prs who was but 1 lvl lower than my knight and even with them partied, my ks was still gaining faster exp + I got to level my prs at the same time ^_^
    Alerion (KS) - Lv . 10x
    Kismet (PRS) - Lv. 10x
    eXile (FS) - Lv. 96

I don't know if SI or Silpharim is stronger. Assuming both prs and mgs at the same 100 lv marks. Due to Third anima, seems like Mgs has so much more damage (and Sil lv 6 for spamming but less range). SI can only be lv 10 and can't boost any more damage while mgs can, so I guess mage actually deals more damage??

I used my girl friends level 86 priestess with tier 5 using si and it can about kill every monster mob in sod until level 8 which i just glided thru mostly. But that si is one wicked skill. She leveled up quick in sod. I should try my mage Silpharim to see how they compare. The priestess got what she always wanted in that skill finally.
    Last edited by megaman007; July 28th, 2015 at 06:32 PM.

Bump Bump Bump,

Does SI have any delay in higher levels on priestess tier 5 skills? Anyone know.

No delay on SI, but Silraphim yes!

SOD & I2 will work well for the grind to 100. For Hestian you will want to lvl your muspell to about 7-10 and 1v1 skill of choice to 8-10. Once you have T5 invest your EP on maxing SI asap. It works wonders^^. Later you will want to switch out musspell and max Ramiel instead, then BK. For your other skill points, I'd advise you to place them on GH followed by Resurrection. As for builds, I'd go for pure spirit to increase your dmg. If you fancy having block, then you can go w/ a GS or 80d w/ min str reqs.
    What up GEE.

Yunaha 117 (:
    JDTREX 105
    LilMochi 95

Quote Originally Posted by iday41 View Post
    SOD & I2 will work well for the grind to 100. For Hestian you will want to lvl your muspell to about 7-10 and 1v1 skill of choice to 8-10. Once you have T5 invest your EP on maxing SI asap. It works wonders^^. Later you will want to switch out musspell and max Ramiel instead, then BK. For your other skill points, I'd advise you to place them on GH followed by Resurrection. As for builds, I'd go for pure spirit to increase your dmg. If you fancy having block, then you can go w/ a GS or 80d w/ min str reqs.

There was a thread about a recent patch that said min spirit (just enough to equip gears) and rest health is the way to go now and that SI actually does MORE damage that way. The damage formula on the skill showed higher damage with lower spirit - not really sure whats up with that.
    IGNs:
    amester23
    Unemployed
    NotUnemployed
    AlexOfBurg
    ManBearIronfist

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast