Thread: Lucent Heart Server Problem

Default Lucent Heart Server Problem

GM please help in this serious problem, for whole day (about 16 hours) I waited to play Lucent Heart game but I can enter from patch, I can log in but can't enter any server, it shows that server is dew to connection, not only me all other LH member having that same problem, please help us, thank you!!!! (I think I placed that post in wrong place, please forgive me for that, I can't delete that post >.< | but please do something)
    Last edited by KirinLH; July 28th, 2015 at 11:48 AM. Reason: that post should be replaced in Helping section

Looks like we will have to wait longer. We have to remember that GMs can only work so fast. They are humans to after all. I rather they take the time to find the issue then rather rush through it and have something else happen. Trust me I want to get on and play to. I still want to reach lvl 65. ^-^

I don't want to level up without full force power, but okay sis, I am leaving hope for today, but if next day will same, so I will die XD
    RMO - 93 level - Eridian Knight | DRZ - 45 level - Jstranze | BLO - level 50 - Berserker | NGCO - level 324 - Noun |
    DMW - level 150 - BK waregraymon | LH - Lv. 80 - Solar Guardian (Blacksmith Lv. 15)
    | RMO III - 22 level - Crystal Deviation
    >>>Where the mind is without fear, and the head is held high; Where knowledge is free; Where the world has not been broken up into fragments by narrow domestic walls; Where words come out from the depth of truth<<<

You will not die. I am trying to wait it out to. It just I suck at waiting.
    LunaOnline:Reborn NinaLynn | | Family: | Proud member of none atm

When the server went down, no GM's were in the office. We got to work right away once we came in the office and the server is now functional. Thank you all for the report.