Thread: Share your LH memories [Tournament]

Default Share your LH memories [Tournament]

Share your Lucent Heart Memories to us, Sad or Bad nothing else, it's a tournament, Winner will get 30m golds in LH game, so don't be late and best of luck!!!
    Code:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/LucentMemories/
    <<<< post here <3

Winner will be selected by Rinon. so do your best, and I will be participating too LOL ^^ [Maintaining by Twilight Guild Thank you]
    Last edited by KirinLH; July 28th, 2015 at 11:46 AM.
    RMO - 93 level - Eridian Knight | DRZ - 45 level - Jstranze | BLO - level 50 - Berserker | NGCO - level 324 - Noun |
    DMW - level 150 - BK waregraymon | LH - Lv. 80 - Solar Guardian (Blacksmith Lv. 15)
    | RMO III - 22 level - Crystal Deviation
    >>>Where the mind is without fear, and the head is held high; Where knowledge is free; Where the world has not been broken up into fragments by narrow domestic walls; Where words come out from the depth of truth<<<

you just only get 2 hour >_< for posting your story on LH in there, if you late so that will not gonna taken, thank you ^^
    RMO - 93 level - Eridian Knight | DRZ - 45 level - Jstranze | BLO - level 50 - Berserker | NGCO - level 324 - Noun |
    DMW - level 150 - BK waregraymon | LH - Lv. 80 - Solar Guardian (Blacksmith Lv. 15)
    | RMO III - 22 level - Crystal Deviation
    >>>Where the mind is without fear, and the head is held high; Where knowledge is free; Where the world has not been broken up into fragments by narrow domestic walls; Where words come out from the depth of truth<<<

attempting to secure my approach to gold port but dying in the process whilst weeping silently upon the sudden realization that i completely lack any semblance of friends whatsoever to assist me in my personal endeavors regardless of whether they are in-game objectives or a pursuit of meaningful and rewarding interpersonal relationships to at the very least provide a fleeting release from the daily pain of my solitary existence

;__;