Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Ken's Signature and Clan flag shop

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX, USA
    Posts
    344

    Default Ken's Signature and Clan flag shop

    I'll "helping" you guys design forum signature as you wish just like Mir did. However, I won't do it for free. YOU MUST PAY FOR THE SIGNATURE, and what to pay is up to you. I don't mind you pay me 1 gold because I can you that 1 gold to buy my own VR I just want to see you in game and trade and make friends!!!!

    Some may have seen my signature, I designed it, hand drawn completely, but I can't do it for everyone since it took me so much time to draw. What I can do for you is:

    DESIGN BASED ON STOCK PICTURES ONLY, AND HERE ARE THE REQUIREMENTS:

    Stock: In game screenshot only. You can do whatever you can, please make sure send a picture that is not too close to your character as if I crop the picture, it won't show the whole thing. Or you can crop it on your own like this, with the 502 x 102 ratio:


    Also, for best result, press Tab to close the mini map and Esc to close ALL the current chat or windows that are opening. Then press Ctrl + Home button to take a screen shot. Go to Priston tale game folder called "Capture" and upload it to: Imgur

    Theme: You can only choose color theme, and if I feel like the stock looks better w/ different color theme, I might ask you if I can change it before I do.

    Text:
    Your character's name, clan and level are optional.

    ALL THE REQUEST PLEASE FILL IN THIS FORM:

    Stock:
    Theme color:
    Name:
    Class (optional):
    Level (optional):
    Clan (optional):

    FOR CLAN'S FLAG DESIGN:

    Give me your stock pictures or ideas. For example, my Clan's flag is



    However, since the flag is too small, you can only see the picture so be careful if you want any text. Sorry, I designed it in HD picture xD
    Last edited by Kenrik; July 28th, 2015 at 03:13 PM.

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenrik View Post
    I'll "helping" you guys design forum signature as you wish just like Mir did. However, I won't do it for free. YOU MUST PAY FOR THE SIGNATURE, and what to pay is up to you. I don't mind you pay me 1 gold because I can you that 1 gold to buy my own VR I just want to see you in game and trade and make friends!!!!

    Some may have seen my signature, I designed it, hand drawn completely, but I can't do it for everyone since it took me so much time to draw. What I can do for you is:

    DESIGN BASED ON STOCK PICTURES ONLY, AND HERE ARE THE REQUIREMENTS:



    ALL THE REQUEST PLEASE FILL IN THIS FORM:




    FOR CLAN'S FLAG DESIGN:

    My man!! show me what you got

    Stock:
    Theme color: powerfull energy, maybe use picture bellow, i already started trying some stuff myself^^
    Name:SkudsKnight Aka FreeMind[NL]
    Clan (optional):4ThePeople

    ks light.jpg

    Last edited by xaiightx; July 30th, 2015 at 03:49 AM.

    Keep it Gentle, or Sht is about to get Mental.

  3. #3

    Default

    Ps i dont really like the 4thepeople clan flag, it has nothing to do with the clan...
    This picture makes it looks like we are all gay, some off us are, but not all

    Peace
    Last edited by xaiightx; July 30th, 2015 at 06:36 AM.

    Keep it Gentle, or Sht is about to get Mental.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX, USA
    Posts
    344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xaiightx View Post
    Ps i dont really like the 4thepeople clan flag, it has nothing to do with the clan...
    This picture makes it looks like we are all gay, some off us are, but not all

    Peace
    That is a gift for Skittles' birthday. If you don't like it, you can talk to Skittles and ask for change.
    The flag has its own meaning and it does not specifically say anything about gay.
    The LGBT community adapted the rainbow to make their flags, but the flag only has 6 colors, which stands for 6 different meanings. The rainbow here is to "speak directly to our heart and soul, filling us with awe and energies of liquid love pouring all around us. Rainbows bring the promise that the troubles of today will surely come to pass, hold strong in your faith and vision and the rainbow will bring fresh beginnings, and new prosperity". We all want to live and enjoy the better world, and even in the game, we still want the best of it, that's why the rainbow comes in as a motivational symbol, to remind the people that everything will be fine. I wanted to quit our clan since everyone I knew quit the clan, but when I look at our rainbow, I just think that one day, we'll be united once again. It works for me so I hope you guys can see it differently. Quote from: Rainbow Symbolism | Rainbow Meaning & Folklore

    A unicorn also has it own meaning:
    A Seeker's Thoughts: The Unicorn - As A Symbol
    The symbolic of a pure heart is the key to build a better world. If you ever watched Merlin (TV series), there is an episode called Labyrinth of Gedref (The Labyrinth of Gedref - Merlin Wiki - BBC TV Series). To summarize, it talks how Arthur would rather die just to save Merlin as a proof of a pure heart in order to save the kingdom and his people. We would stand together and live "for the people" so I would say it has nothing to do with gay.

    Yes, the color might look too vibrant and colorful, but it is because of the meaning of the rainbow, we always want to look forward to the light at the end of the tunnel, so I'd defense and keep protecting this "gay" clan flag; not because that I made it, but because of its meaning. Look around, does any of other clans actually have the meaning behind? (No offense to y'all).

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenrik View Post
    That is a gift for Skittles' birthday. If you don't like it, you can talk to Skittles and ask for change.
    The flag has its own meaning and it does not specifically say anything about gay.
    The LGBT community adapted the rainbow to make their flags, but the flag only has 6 colors, which stands for 6 different meanings. The rainbow here is to "speak directly to our heart and soul, filling us with awe and energies of liquid love pouring all around us. Rainbows bring the promise that the troubles of today will surely come to pass, hold strong in your faith and vision and the rainbow will bring fresh beginnings, and new prosperity". We all want to live and enjoy the better world, and even in the game, we still want the best of it, that's why the rainbow comes in as a motivational symbol, to remind the people that everything will be fine. I wanted to quit our clan since everyone I knew quit the clan, but when I look at our rainbow, I just think that one day, we'll be united once again. It works for me so I hope you guys can see it differently. Quote from: Rainbow Symbolism | Rainbow Meaning & Folklore

    A unicorn also has it own meaning:
    A Seeker's Thoughts: The Unicorn - As A Symbol
    The symbolic of a pure heart is the key to build a better world. If you ever watched Merlin (TV series), there is an episode called Labyrinth of Gedref (The Labyrinth of Gedref - Merlin Wiki - BBC TV Series). To summarize, it talks how Arthur would rather die just to save Merlin as a proof of a pure heart in order to save the kingdom and his people. We would stand together and live "for the people" so I would say it has nothing to do with gay.

    Yes, the color might look too vibrant and colorful, but it is because of the meaning of the rainbow, we always want to look forward to the light at the end of the tunnel, so I'd defense and keep protecting this "gay" clan flag; not because that I made it, but because of its meaning. Look around, does any of other clans actually have the meaning behind? (No offense to y'all).

    Sounds great, and if thats what it is than ok. but still i think it doesnt have the right looks.
    you dont have to protect this flag, im not attacking it at all.. this is my point of view my commentary
    in my opinion its just to much, i btw see 7+ colors correct me if im wrong
    Last edited by xaiightx; August 1st, 2015 at 01:50 AM.

    Keep it Gentle, or Sht is about to get Mental.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX, USA
    Posts
    344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xaiightx View Post
    Sounds great, and if thats what it is than ok. but still i think it doesnt have the right looks.
    you dont have to protect this flag, im not attacking it at all.. this is my point of view my commentary
    in my opinion its just to much, i btw see 7+ colors correct me if im wrong
    What doesn't look right? Can you specifically point out what is wrong in the picture?

    The LGBT flag only have either 8 or 6 colors (it has been a long time 7 colors, but due to indigo and turquoise are kinda blended, they just adapted it into 6 colors stripes).
    The rainbow is the origin, and I also designed it in a rainbow shape, for the hope of a better future. I don't see what is wrong with that.
    The unicorn is the symbol of a pure heart, which always lead to actions with good intentions, so what is wrong with them?

    When you criticize something, be ready to let other "defend", sometimes the defense can be aggressive and unpredictable, but it is not a discussion if we don't talk honestly and directly from both sides of views.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenrik View Post
    What doesn't look right? Can you specifically point out what is wrong in the picture?

    The LGBT flag only have either 8 or 6 colors (it has been a long time 7 colors, but due to indigo and turquoise are kinda blended, they just adapted it into 6 colors stripes).
    The rainbow is the origin, and I also designed it in a rainbow shape, for the hope of a better future. I don't see what is wrong with that.
    The unicorn is the symbol of a pure heart, which always lead to actions with good intentions, so what is wrong with them?

    When you criticize something, be ready to let other "defend", sometimes the defense can be aggressive and unpredictable, but it is not a discussion if we don't talk honestly and directly from both sides of views.
    You know me, i wouldnt hurt you or enyone without a reason.

    Well, if spoken to Zeit about the same thing.
    The whole picture is mostly "gay" for someone who doesnt know the origin of the symbols that are used.
    Me, as i call myself a open-minded person also had the same reaction.

    If we would like to use some sort of meaning like the ones we use in the clan tag now, we should use something more obvious and simple like a heart "<3"
    Or the Sanskrit svastika, Only problem is... we probably cant use the Svastika cinse Hitler traumatised the people with it..(aldo i really would like to free the minds about this)( History of the Swastika )

    I hope i was clear enough and you understand what im saying
    Last edited by xaiightx; August 1st, 2015 at 01:33 PM.

    Keep it Gentle, or Sht is about to get Mental.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX, USA
    Posts
    344

    Default

    It is not a big deal to me to be honest, the world is full of mystery and knowledge; sometimes, we just need to open a new book to learn something new and adventurous

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenrik View Post
    It is not a big deal to me to be honest, the world is full of mystery and knowledge; sometimes, we just need to open a new book to learn something new and adventurous
    Thats changed fast... about the knowledge, i totally agree on that

    Keep it Gentle, or Sht is about to get Mental.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •