Thread: Newbie with a few questions.

Red face Newbie with a few questions.

Hello!

I'm new to this game and I was wondering if there's anything worth noting about it. Is it P2W/Pay to Win? Can I do just fine without having to buy anything from the item mall? More importantly; is it worth my money? I'm only like, level 6 or 7. Forgot. But so far, I'm liking it. It's a simple looking game, yet it has some charm to it.

Thanks in advance! : )

I never bought SP with real money and I did just fine, you'll have no problems! But if you decide to spend something, it'll help you for sure as you'll be able to get really useful pets (among other stuff) early on without having to work hard for them first.
    If you have any questions I'll gladly help you o/

Be sure to scratch your ticket every day and sometimes you will win a promotion code
    which you can redeem for juicy items for your characters!

Danny

You never really start spending until you're around level 36 or higher, which gives you plenty of time to find out whether you like the game or not. As Aleh said, you can survive without SPs but you will be somewhat disadvantage if you're not a patience person. But that doesn't mean you won't enjoy this game.

Happy gaming.

Hello and welcome to LH!

Like others already said, you can do fine without buying stuff from the item mall.. you'd just be in disavantage.
    Some items are indeed worth your money, like crafting items, passive pets and battle pets (the last two come mainly in gachapons).

Still, you can adquire these useful IM items in game from other players or events (E.g: a forum fashion event is still going on).

Quote Originally Posted by Zackhario View Post
    You never really start spending until you're around level 36 or higher

Like Zack said, you won't need to worry much about buying stuff until you are.. let's say Lv40+

I'd like to point out that most of the "crucial, omg you must have it" IM stuff that we see players using nowadays (with this I mean the 'great' battle pets and the divine passive pets) didn't even exist back at Beanfun! LH and that didn't keep players from enjoying the game. So yes, I do belive you can do just fine. You'd be in disavantage compared to others but you can still enjoy the game.

Once again welcome to LH and I hope you enjoy playing~

PS: I love your avatar, I'm a huge CCS fan <3
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

Thank you so much for the info, everyone! I'll keep this in mind for when I get to that point. : )

Quote Originally Posted by BrunaLH View Post

Thank you. : D <3

Quote Originally Posted by BrunaLH View Post

Quote Originally Posted by LadyCow View Post
    Thank you. : D <3
    Fun fact: I've named my gaming PC after one of CCS characters.

Tomoyo is best girl.

Tomoyo is seriously the only "sweet" type of anime girls I like. All the others, like Hinata from Naruto or Lisanna from FairyTail, fall in ma hate list <3
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

I only bought things from the Item Mall when I hit level 60.

Honestly, you could just not buy things at all especially if you have people to play with since you won't have a hard time killing things.

Tip to last into the game? Make your friends your pet squad, not pets that won't even talk back even as you kill things alone. o3o

Hinata From Naruto..Onodera from Nisekoi..(I dont know who Lisanna is)...i mean , come on..whats there to hate in those "sweet" girls..>_>;
    HawkEye | Solar Guardian