Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Hour

Default Happy Hour

As tittle says, let's bring in Happy Hour to the game to make server maints special. In the game Shin megami tensei: Imagine, happy hour was when 2x exp and 2x drop [No death penalty was also activated, but we don't lose exp when we die. Only Skill Points has that kind of penalty which . .. . .. Meh] are activated for 2hours right after weekly server maint. Since we hardly get anything from a server being down other than refreshing the servers performance and clearing errors; let's bring over the tradition of happy hour to this game. It will give us all an incentive to log in after maint is over or even to just hover the forums until we see the okay for the servers to be up, as it does last only 2 hours from start up. Small things like these can at-least push the mood of the players to like Suba more.
    Last edited by Cleftobismal; August 12th, 2015 at 12:01 AM.

+1
    Maints are so meh

Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine... Ugh, that game was terrible. They were nothing to compare to the series on PS2.

This is a nice idea and I endorse it wholeheartedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Zackhario View Post
    Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine... Ugh, that game was terrible. They were nothing to compare to the series on PS2.
    *Sprays with Mabufudyne. Quiet You .

It is fun just. . . . Heavily P2W.

R.I.P my partner in crime Titania.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleftobismal View Post
    *Sprays with Mabufudyne. Quiet You.
    *Has Magic Repel in effect* Well perhaps I should give it another chance, maybe my next experience playing it won't be as bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Zackhario View Post
    *Has Magic Repel in effect* Well perhaps I should give it another chance, maybe my next experience playing it won't be as bad.
    Side Note: English Servers Shut down due to Publisher closing their online gaming department. After that C.A.V.E (Dev) stated they no longer wish to deal with international affairs.

JP server is fun though.

I like the idea.
    Perhaps make it x2 EXP in one week; the next one x2 drops and so on. DO I HEAR A 'YESSSS' ?!
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

Quote Originally Posted by BrunaLH View Post
    I like the idea.
    Perhaps make it x2 EXP in one week; the next one x2 drops and so on. DO I HEAR A 'YESSSS' ?!

Someone get the bucket of water. This wicked witch doesn't understand the meaning of happy hour.

2x exp and 2x drop for 2 hours after weekly maint or Go home. )o)

Quote Originally Posted by Cleftobismal View Post
    Someone get the bucket of water. This wicked witch doesn't understand the meaning of happy hour.

2x exp and 2x drop for 2 hours after weekly maint or Go home. )o)
    Demn it Cleft I am not a witch (o( *drops the buckets of water on you*

On a complete off topic note.. JR S3 is being SO AWEOME <3
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

Quote Originally Posted by BrunaLH View Post
    On a complete off topic note.. JR S3 is being SO AWEOME <3
    What's that? Witch stuff?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast