Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Item Mall Fashion Customization Competition!~

Default Item Mall Fashion Customization Competition!~

Hello Everybody,

We are here to announce that we will be having a contest where players have the chance of having costumes that they've redesigned put onto Item Mall! Players will be re-texturing or coloring THREE pre-existing Lucent Heart item mall costume sets. Each participant must redesign a at least 3 male or female costume sets to qualify. You may design 3 for each gender to DOUBLE your submission and have a better chance at winning!

While we can't guarantee if Playcoo will implement it into item mall, we can guarantee the following prizes:
    -1st Prize = Mount or Battle Mount or Passive Pet or Battle Pet of player's choice + Costume set of player's choice
    -2nd Prize = Mount or Passive Pet of player's choice + Costume Set of player's choice
    -3rd Prize = Costume Set of player's choice

On top of those prizes, IF your costume ends up being implemented into the game you will receive your own costume long before it gets uploaded to Item Mall!

So show your off you artistic skills and show off your passion for art and fashion design ! We are looking forward to seeing amazing customization design edits from our players!!!

Best Regards,
    GM Team

Well, you didn't make a lot of things clear.
    -when is the deadline?
    -where do we have to submit it?

And then what Bruna said: (quoting Bruna now)
    "1) "Players will be re-texturing or coloring THREE pre-existing Lucent Heart item mall costume sets." - Does this mean we take screenshots of the outfit and then, for example, edit the color in some program like paint? Or can we draw the outfits like this ->
    20090619_lucentheart004.jpg

2) "Each participant must redesign a at least 3 male or female costume sets to qualify" - Does this mean we can redesign 2 female + 1 male?"

those are things that have to be answered

@Noreechin saved me the trouble of copy pasting!

I'd like to see those questions answered. I've already started to think in which costumes I wanna redesign and such, just really need to know how exactly I'm supposed to do this.
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

Quote Originally Posted by J0mart View Post
    Hello Everybody,

We are here to announce that we will be having a contest where players have the chance of having costumes that they've redesigned put onto Item Mall! Players will be re-texturing or coloring THREE pre-existing Lucent Heart item mall costume sets. Each participant must redesign a at least 3 male or female costume sets to qualify. You may design 3 for each gender to DOUBLE your submission and have a better chance at winning!

While we can't guarantee if Playcoo will implement it into item mall, we can guarantee the following prizes:
    -1st Prize = Mount or Battle Mount or Passive Pet or Battle Pet of player's choice + Costume set of player's choice
    -2nd Prize = Mount or Passive Pet of player's choice + Costume Set of player's choice
    -3rd Prize = Costume Set of player's choice

On top of those prizes, IF your costume ends up being implemented into the game you will receive your own costume long before it gets uploaded to Item Mall!

So show your off you artistic skills and show off your passion for art and fashion design ! We are looking forward to seeing amazing customization design edits from our players!!!

Best Regards,
    GM Team
    I just wanted to add that 3 outfits per gender sounds like too much work e.e
    I don't really have many ideas for male outfits </3 Can't it be only 3 outfits no matter the gender?
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

Where do we send in our designs works?

Quote Originally Posted by Noreechin View Post
    -when is the deadline?

And then what Bruna said: (quoting Bruna now)
    "1) "Players will be re-texturing or coloring THREE pre-existing Lucent Heart item mall costume sets." - Does this mean we take screenshots of the outfit and then, for example, edit the color in some program like paint? Or can we draw the outfits like this ->
    20090619_lucentheart004.jpg

2) "Each participant must redesign a at least 3 male or female costume sets to qualify" - Does this mean we can redesign 2 female + 1 male?"

those are things that have to be answered

I have those questions, too. Do we use a specific program or something? Or just redrawing it ourselves? O_O

Still no answer? Well then.

Quote Originally Posted by Noreechin View Post
    -when is the deadline?
    -There isn't a set deadline until we begin receiving steady submissions. But if everyone would work better under pressue, how does June 15th sound?
    -You can submit your artwork by uploading it to Imgur, flickr, etc. and paste the url in a [ IMG ] [/ IMG ] bracket right here in this topic.
    -Yes, you may take screenshots of the outfit you wish to modify (We need at least a shot of the front and then the back). We can also accept hand drawn art as long as the costume's design is a modified version of a costume that's currently on item mall.
    -At this point, however many you would like to submit would be great. In theory, we want to submit 3 female costumes and 3 male costumes to Playcoo for their review. So technically you have a better chance of winning the more costumes you submit.

I would also recommend putting your name on your art submission to prevent people from stealing your work.

If any of you still have questions, you may post in this thread and I'll do my best to answer.

do it more later if are 3 female and 3 male (6 pictures in total) June 15th too early for people that are kinda busy. How about Julay 10th? and please check your PM

Sure. The deadline can be pushed back to ensure that everyone has a chance to submit. The deadline isn't set in stone until we've gotten a fair amount of submissions.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast