Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GvG Annoucement: "Invisibility Issue"

Thank you GM-Aether. one of the most prominent users of this 'invisibility' is saying there is a wiser and better way to deal with this issue, possibly yes, make it public knowledge as how it works, which would make it fair play. otherwise a level 1 or whichever is the lowest level can enter gvg, could use this and bypass any and all 'enemies' they encounter and simply wait for a chance to attack from behind using freeze fire on the enemies strongest players, saying 'but I'm low level'. yes, I do not know how the invisibility thing works, nor do I care. these are just my thoughts on this matter. take them, leave them, do whichever you wish. just act in the good faith of this thing referred to as 'fair play'

thanking you kindly

To (Cleftobismal) or how ever your name are called.

What I'm saying is Not "Because I said So", but rather, ((I Understand how invisibility thingy work)) ..
    Therefore I will prove to the GM why this decision of his, involving invisibility Is not Right. Ánd that's "not because I said so."

But!
    (Because There is a better solution.)

And correct, Complaining is one thing, Giving constructive criticm is another.
    Last edited by Ariex7; September 2nd, 2015 at 09:55 AM. Reason: gramma problem? ' -'

And Once again GM, "I will" prove this decision of your is not Right and that there is a better solution.
    But to prove that, It doesn't need to be here, and that's not because I said so, But because, It's not necessary.

Login to LH and Find me. And I Will then explain to you why there is a Better...........Solution.

and one more interesting thing I'd like to tell you in advance........ thought certain players probably and already know about this but....

Interestingly.....
    (Invisibility, doesn't exist).
    Which could means...
    ~The decision you've just maded involving invisibility, It's .... Useless.
    Which could also means...... You wont be able to Rightfully Ban/punish me and some other players who are using it for another purpose which is not Eveeeeeeeeeeeeen clooooose to what you call,, Abuse.

But rather.... (Ignorance is a Bliss)

Don't understand what I meant? once again, login to LH and find me and I will "Show" you why.
    Last edited by Ariex7; September 2nd, 2015 at 10:51 AM. Reason: gramma problem . o.

What are you trying to say? It's so hard to understand 1/20 of your posts, you think invisibility doesn't exist? And you're gonna keep using it?
    Last edited by AlehLH; September 2nd, 2015 at 10:55 AM.

[QUOTE= ~The decision you've just maded involving invisibility, It's .... Useless.
    Which could also means...... You wont be able to Rightfully Ban/punish me and some other players who are using it for another purpose which is not Eveeeeeeeeeeeeen clooooose to what you call,, Abuse. [/QUOTE]

You will follow the instructions of authorized Suba Games and Wicked Interactive Ltd. personnel (denoted by colored character names and/or “[GM]” tags) while playing Lucent Heart. Failure to comply with their instructions will result in account suspension or termination.

as per rule 12 in the rules of conduct for lucent heart.

also as per rule 29

You will not use any bug or exploit (a flaw, process or oversight which grants the user unnatural or unintended benefits or advantages, or which disrupt or harm normal gameplay for other players) in Lucent Heart. You will not communicate the existence of the exploit or bug via the Lucent Heart game client or through public posting, including on the Suba Games Forums to any other user of Lucent Heart. Any bug that is found must be immediately reported, with as many details as possible, at the Suba Games Support web site.

so with that said. it is an exploit of the lag issue granting the user an advantage over others by seemingly going invisible and bypassing their enemies then attacking from behind when they are not looking. so the GM is requesting players to refrain from the use of this flaw / exploit, just like players have refrained from the use of the world pets and freeze fires. which are perfectly 'legal' gameplay items.

whilst the use of km items and world pet are legal game play items, it is commonly frowned upon by the community to be used in such places as GvG. would this lag help one to use this seemingly invisibility in GvG perhaps give one an unfair advantage?

Quote Originally Posted by Ariex7 View Post
    Snip
    It's either you know a better solution or you don't. No one is going to go to you if you can't even prove you know anything. It's just like showing up to court, asking the judge to call someone for you, or wait for you to drive to your house then back. It doesn't work that way.

в данном момент и это ничего не доказано и во вторых всем известно .в третье будет определены с проверкой
    M.E.V

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast