Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: GvG Annoucement: "Invisibility Issue"

woooooooo it seems like a game of tennis with the back and forth debates about the advantages and disadvantages of this thing known as invisibility. 'back forward, back, forward, back, forward, deuce!!!!!

what I'd like to say, is if it is as boring a game as you have stated, please move on to another game. I mean why would anyone in their right mind play a boring game? it is fun for most still playing the game. and for fun sake, shall we agree to discontinue the use of this so called invisibility thing that apparantly does not exist.

GM_Aether, could you perhaps get the dev's to look into this and making it truly non existant. I know lag helps the use of this 'invisibility' but with that said, it is possible to use this in a map or town with minimal players and no mobs around to slow the network down. this I have seen with my very own eyes as it was done on serial5228 in anteacar, though not by the original owner of that account.

whilst currently the GM is REQUESTING that the use of this 'invisibility should be discontinued, it is in fact frowned upon by most who actually do GvG.

I am not one of those people interested in GvG, firstly due to the 'drama' caused by people during/after, secondly because of the lag. now before anyone says that 'you're just bad at GvG' whilst my kill rate may not have been very high like Horizont or Akameh, (who are the prominent users of this invisibility) I would usually come out with a reasonable kill/death ratio. usually a positive one or at least an equal one. No, I have never gone against them whilst they use the 'invisibility' as personally I see it as 'using' this non existant thing to their own advantage.

like it, hate it, like me, hate me, personally I don't care. say what you will, the point of the matter is that many people would like to see this issue sorted out with as little drama as possible. and the majority of the Lucent Heart community wish for this 'invisibility' to be discontinued. The GM is also requesting this.

in conclusion: according to my earlier post You will follow the instructions of authorized Suba Games and Wicked Interactive Ltd. personnel (denoted by colored character names and/or “[GM]” tags) while playing Lucent Heart. Failure to comply with their instructions will result in account suspension or termination.

let us heed their call

Quote Originally Posted by Serialstalker View Post
    GM_Aether, could you perhaps get the dev's to look into this and making it truly non existant. I know lag helps the use of this 'invisibility' but with that said, it is possible to use this in a map or town with minimal players and no mobs around to slow the network down. this I have seen with my very own eyes as it was done on serial5228 in anteacar, though not by the original owner of that account.

whilst currently the GM is REQUESTING that the use of this 'invisibility should be discontinued, it is in fact frowned upon by most who actually do GvG.
    This, if this feature was not intended then the developers should look into it and remove it soon as possible. Speaking of which, this question is directed to the GMs, has this been reported to PlayCoo?

In regard to drama in GvG, it really shouldn't be any surprise. I've been watching sports for long as I can remember and I learned there are no such things as real winners.

"The developers intended this feature to be in the game, we should be able to be invisible in a PvP setting."
    This community never ceases to make my brain hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by VirusLH View Post
    "The developers intended this feature to be in the game, we should be able to be invisible in a PvP setting."
    This community never ceases to make my brain hurt.
    I'm sure when the [developers] made it possible for anyone to log on to anyone's account randomly, that was also intended.

well gotta fix my network 1st for GvG better, my network is even slow that I can't even see that players xD and they kill me easily LOL! anyway I can farmed easily xD
    RMO - 93 level - Eridian Knight | DRZ - 45 level - Jstranze | BLO - level 50 - Berserker | NGCO - level 324 - Noun |
    DMW - level 150 - BK waregraymon | LH - Lv. 80 - Solar Guardian (Blacksmith Lv. 15)
    | RMO III - 22 level - Crystal Deviation
    >>>Where the mind is without fear, and the head is held high; Where knowledge is free; Where the world has not been broken up into fragments by narrow domestic walls; Where words come out from the depth of truth<<<

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234