Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GvG Annoucement: "Invisibility Issue"

Default GvG Annoucement: "Invisibility Issue"

Hi everyone! GM_Aether here. We've come to a decision regarding the "invisibility" issue brought to us a while back. We have come to the conclusion that while this is not a hack or a bug. However, it is still something that when abused, causes a seemingly unfair advantage and an uneven playing field in a PvP environment. Therefore we ask players to stop using it for the sake of fair play. If we receive further complaints regarding the use of this in-game feature then we may decide to impose punishment to those who ignore this plea. Let's just all agree not to use it the same way you all agreed not to use the World pet.

Sincerely,

GM_Aether

4CE , Aleh use it too.

The GvG lag helps it tbh , how about fix the lag durin GvG? would be really nice.

@Xernak LOL We didn't even use it u r drunk go home pls

Quote Originally Posted by Fataldark View Post
    @Xernak LOL We didn't even use it u r drunk go home pls
    If you're Acce I saw you using it , and also this morning in anteacar.

Can yall shaddap. Aether made it obvious that he or she doesn't care who did it before, Aether will care who will do it from now on in PvP without consent. Be a brat somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Xernak View Post
    If you're Acce I saw you using it , and also this morning in anteacar.

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    causes a seemingly unfair advantage and an uneven playing field in a PvP environment. If we receive further complaints regarding the use of this in-game feature then we may decide to impose punishment to those who ignore this plea. Let's just all agree not to use it the same way you all agreed not to use the World pet.

Sincerely,

GM_Aether
    Last edited by Cleftobismal; September 1st, 2015 at 06:25 PM.

"Abuse?"... seriously? ' -'....

"Unfairness" wow... really? '- '

Stop using it for the sake of fair play?.... <- GM, I meant no offense but that's pathetic.

Fair play??.. lol really? ... Is not that I'm against it, but! Your conclusion Is simply Not Right.

--------------And...............Invisbility is not the issue here.. seriosuly.. '_' .... For the first thing... it's not even an invicibility and if you're wondering why? Because it just simply not, but we can fake or manipulate people to think that it is really an invisibility. .o .

Also ....
    ("THE TRUE ISSUEs" here is the "Stupidity in many players") and (probably certains LH issues that you guys should had get rid of them long time ago.).
    no offense, this is just an honest words and simply the truth.
    and if you want to know what I meant?
    Then I demand you to spend more time into the boring world of LH and Observes it before yooouuu .o . THE GM's going onto any stuuupid conclusion and what's even moooore interesting .o . is that this Conclusion is simply Not RIght.. and what is even mooooore interesting is..
    This conclusion of yours wont end up as a fair play . ..

Once again..

It simply wont end up as a fair play for anyone = this conclusion of your simply wont solve anything...
    especially.... You the GM and some other players who are talking about Fair Play.

oh one more thing....

( it is still something that when abused, causes a seemingly unfair advantage and an uneven playing field in a PvP environment.)

^ GM....Are you serious.... I meant... ARE you.. really serious????? xD.... . well. you are correct, But you are NOT RIGHT, And I can prove that. ,if you dont really understand what I meant... Login to LH and Find me, and I'll prove you wrong.

People who think of the invicibility thingy is somekind of an abuse? .. No offense but Many of You are pathetic.

And also GM..
    (If we receive further complaints regarding the use of this in-game feature then we "May Decide To Impose Punishment" to those who #ignore# this plea.)

I'll say it right now..

(I am NOT against about whatever rules you are about to make)
    But you know.. those words.. -> ignore this plea <- or something.... I Indeed wont orcan't ignore this.... especially when you're talking about fair play and ESPECIALLY when (..The result of this conclusion of your simply wont end up as a Fair play and wont solve anything at all but instead fedds on those pathetic players.)

Therefor, I'm against this conclusion and demand you to Rethink "Only" If you want to do the right thing instead of correct thing.
    And if you still insist and keep on continueing with this kind of conclusion then sure go ahead.

Even though many confusing words & meaning from this little girl like me might sounds funny or probably dump, but!
    GMs You better be ready to bear and take on all the Regrets feelings that are waiting ahead of you from this conclusion you've made & Also a regret feeling that will slowly, with it's times building up inside your chest from a small mistakes that you could have done Right but choosed not to.

This is not meant to be a hate message or an offense to anyone, But whoever is reading this and are thinking they can get ME and some OTHER players punished or banned.
    You simply wont, you'll need more and better reasonable excuses to get rid of us.

And also.. GM... If you were to punish me or ban me just because of these messages and beacuse I disagree with your conclusion.
    Then I'm sure you could also ban all the new players including the old one who're using it to increase their game performance but not in that kind of advantage as you and many other players think.

And whoever are reading this right now think this conclusion is right and approve it. Then there probably wont be much for me to do anything about it, But! ... I can still prove that this pa...... conclusion is simply Not Right.

Therefor, GM.Aether.. If you're thinking of giving me whatever kind of punishment after reading this., I'd like to say.. You can't. '_'
    Why?

2 things#
    -First....BEcause there is a better and wiser solution when it comes to this...
    -Second... this conclusion once again,,, will not end up as a fair play or whatever you call it. especially when you guys are talking about FAIR PLAY.... This conclusion.. is simply.. not even close to what you call Fair..

I damand, a better and wiser solutions. ' o' and also for some group of people to not be such a pathetic cry babies and ignorant fools Cause they simply lack of a certain LH's basic knowledge or rather.... many of them chooooooosed to become an ignorant fools.

Even thought there are probably toons of meanings and words that confuse a lots of you whoever reading but sadly, english is not my first language, excuse? idiots no, It's a fact.

But... GM I'll First prove to you that this conclusion of your is wrong and that there's simplier and wiser solution to this.

And if you're interested, you can almost always find me in the world of acadia,, even thought I said you can almost always find me in there, but it's not like I'll be on everyday, but!!!! This Friday when you guys are updating the item mall... YOu can find me there, and I shall prove to you that your sulotion is not Right!; and therefor you musn't punish players who are using it to increase their game performance. ' o'

Sincerely,

Horizont >_>

Confusing? Then

What the actual...

Aether literally just said their not gonna bother punishing players who used it before in PvP, just from now on.

I don't think your english is the reason why their not gonna bother with this complaint. You need to tell them how their conclusion is wrong, what is your proof in making what they stated wrong, how does invisibility not make you invincible, and what better solution?

Complaining is one thing. Giving constructive criticism is another. What your saying is "because i said so". Try again.
    Last edited by Cleftobismal; September 1st, 2015 at 09:23 PM.

Err.

Thanks GM Aether for confirming publicly that the Invisibility is not a bug or hacks.

But I don't think punishment is necessary, if anything, it should be a matter within players, particularly Guild leaders.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast