Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: worth playing of archer ?

Default worth playing of archer ?

as the title of the topic already says , want to know if it is worth investing the character or not.

help me please.

absolutely not try to play fighter, pikeman or mechanician
    http://i.imgur.com/VZpnlbG.jpg
    Contact Me On Discord / .iori#1360

seriously, do not want to waste time with a bad class, who knows please tell me why there is not worth the silent shame class now that I'm low level

Only level an Archer as a second character. Make your first character a Melee. Or if you prefer range you still have the Atalanta, which is far superior than Archer.

and here I thought archer here was balanced with od other characters

ATM I admit It is not worth to play Archer as a main character
    However, Archer is still a wonderful character if you place her as a secondary char.

With the AOE stun skill and FON, your role is always good in pt

at least will hope to improve on it yet? or classes balancing already over?

NO! Unfortunately, after the re-balances, archers are almost completely useless. Terrible damage, can't tank (obviously), only good support skill is FON. My 102 archer is in retirement

A good game should make players feel comfortable with what they like to play

The best thing i can say is, play what u want, archers deal lower damage compared to melee, but they have their pet to tank ( few hits) and a skill that causes stun in the monsters, so......

PT is a grinding game, so in the long run the most important thing is having fun with your character or u will want to quit. Every character has their pos and cons, but in the end, the majority of people will play what they want to. If it wasn't like this everybody were going to be playing pike and fs.

And, this can be the situation by now, but it's going toget fixed, no one knows when but it will.

Every class has their function in this game, yedang messed with this, but i think this gonna be fixed in the end or this game will lost any sense.

Sorry for bad english, my head ir bursting here, i'm kind sick

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast