Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 72

Thread: Suba Points Card Giveaway

  1. #11
    QuietRiot's Avatar
    QuietRiot is offline Lives at the local Suba Forum hostel. With cookies and muffins.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [GM]Poptart View Post
    Being a member of Suba Games you are automatically entered
    Te Amo! <3
    https://myprofile.subagames.com/Image.aspx?sigpic=619

  2. #12

    Default niceeeee

    pick me plzzzz

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Not in Pt
    Posts
    2,657

    Default

    can you say who won >.>
    [2]bad[4]you 114 ks
    I like being me =]

    sig by sunbeam

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    BarrenLand
    Posts
    775

    Default

    Sucks that i dont have my email i used to registerxD!!! And im trying to get it fixed. GM if i get chosen pm me on the forums so atleast i will no. That way its fair cause i dont know my email used right now
    SlowFiveOh - 84 AG
    YOULAGBRO - 86 IG (Inactive)


    Quote Originally Posted by Delsabers View Post
    what does pressing F5 mean?

    [ACESIG=013ce705-11e2-4142-89b2-6879ea1f4e50]51459-2[/ACESIG]

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    3

    Default

    hey Guyz how about if we don't have suba cards in our place..what is the best thing we should do?

  6. #16
    QuietRiot's Avatar
    QuietRiot is offline Lives at the local Suba Forum hostel. With cookies and muffins.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    7,315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chOvOlz View Post
    hey Guyz how about if we don't have suba cards in our place..what is the best thing we should do?
    Paypal and contests.
    https://myprofile.subagames.com/Image.aspx?sigpic=619

  7. #17

    Default

    Coooolio free stuff is always appreciated ...unless it's free poop...nobody likes poop...

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PussInBoot View Post
    Sucks that i dont have my email i used to registerxD!!! And im trying to get it fixed. GM if i get chosen pm me on the forums so atleast i will no. That way its fair cause i dont know my email used right now
    Hahahaha and you won XD

  9. #19

    Default

    cool, contest

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    BarrenLand
    Posts
    775

    Default

    I love how i tell them i cant win it cause my email thingy, Then the day i get my email changed I WIN!!!!!! **** YEEEHHH

    GO SCUBA GAMES!
    SlowFiveOh - 84 AG
    YOULAGBRO - 86 IG (Inactive)


    Quote Originally Posted by Delsabers View Post
    what does pressing F5 mean?

    [ACESIG=013ce705-11e2-4142-89b2-6879ea1f4e50]51459-2[/ACESIG]

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •