Thread: Level Cap Skill Questions

Default Level Cap Skill Questions

I've heard there is a way to get lv 70+ skills once you've reached level cap. Is that possible?

For example, I have lv 70 hunter, can I get Additive arrow lv 16? Currently some of the skills says "skill not yet mastered"

Thanks.

This requires special scrolls to unlock these skills, which are not currently available on Suba Domo.

This system was designed before the cap increase to 75 was released on IC. Basically, skills that originally had higher level requirements were lowered, some of them to 70, but you need a scroll to unlock it first. Note that you STILL need to have enough free SP to put into the skill if you want to actually get it, the scroll only unlocks the rank for you. You will need these scrolls for any skill past 70, so even if you level to 75 (after cap increase), you still can't get these skills without the scroll to unlock it first. Once you have unlocked it, it stays unlocked.

On IC Domo, these unlock scrolls are obtainable via random vouchers, which are only available within certain lucky bags/chance boxes, e.g like the perm costume vouchers currently ingame. There are one or two other methods to acquire some the unlock scrolls, but basically they are acquired through cash shop gambling.

More info is available on my forum here, though you will need an account to view this particular post.
    domo.lotusgoddess.ca/ (Armor and Costume Gallery) | domo.lotusgoddess.ca/forum/ (Guide Archives)
    Mailbox Taoist of Collington
    IGN: Lanniang / MiaoCuihua (IC Domo)