Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clan Rewards

Default Clan Rewards

So I know that the CW point system needs fixing, I will make sure the developers fix it for the next October patch. Meanwhile I want to get some suggestions as to which items to add to the clan war shop and for how many points.

GM Tranzor

You should add:
    AK12
    Ghost Div Ak
    no more spray for those noobs, all of they need to learn how to use an AK /021

The Ghost Division AK is already in that shop.

I will add the Venetian AK though.

How about that chopper nade we need. A nade there are s\its guns why not a nade

What about a pistol and a nade?
    Venetian handgun and iron inferno nade.
    Since these stuffs are too old already.

1st thing is the bullet bug. After that it don't matter what weapon you put up. I recommand taking Ghost Divison AK off and just add the Venetian AK( should make it like 20k) . Don't add any nades or pistols, no point. Maybe you should add non- spray weapons . idk think about it
    , Yeet

Yeah, that bullet bug must be fixed ASAP. I will add some nades though to the shop. 20k would keep the Venetian AK out of the hands of most casual players, it's kind of expensive(depends on how many days it would be for).

After the bullet bug is fixed I recommend hosting a tourny lol . maybe around November 14-15?

could be for 15 days?

btw you sending the couple event prizes ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast