Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Big To-Do List/Bugs/Ideas

Sorry should have checked better. What's happening is that the new sp wings, wings of hope actually give you plus 5 pistol ammo. My gun reads 16 normal, 21 with racing driver and 26 with wings of hope.
    Last edited by ChoochMcGooch; October 6th, 2015 at 09:27 AM. Reason: I checked my inventory

Allow chat room action pack to be put into display section like mat 1 (example: where name cards, backgrounds, dance cards, etc. go). Legacy makes you keep in your inventory using up a spot now.

Can you add new mummy mod or at least talk with them there are 2 mummy mods in chinese version and other mat version one of them is Mummy Hero is kinda like regular mummy but it have special mummy/hero that have wings and can jump moreand if u stay alive last as human u can turn into super hero and get special sword/melee and if u kill mummy with that sword she cant re-spawn or if mummy kills you u lose its really fun mod and other is like L4D/ left for dead teams split into half are mummy's and half are humans trying to escape to safe room and when they get to safe room they fight Boss Mummy on end if they die they lose or if they manage to kill boss they win i know its not bug but i dont know in wich section to send ticket if u want i can make gameplay videos of this 2 mods
    Last edited by KenshinKenshin; October 7th, 2015 at 12:14 AM.

Heaven's Gate.jpg

Old Heaven's Gate Wings.

Burning Flame head.jpg

Burning Flame Head

I mean by low drop rate in ai by craftin material

Invincible fire nade napalm nade thors lamp and vx

https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=78940

Tranzor is actively subscribed to my thread above. Move everything to that or just post a link into mine. ^^
    Official GM Helper since 2013.

Oops... Didn't realize tranzor started this thread... so here is more Tranzor that we have discussed:

https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=78940
    Official GM Helper since 2013.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast