Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Knight 9x or 10x which combination skill is the best choice?!

hahahah if vl is for gays so why when you join pt with me you ask for VL.. and if i die at SL better than i die same as you at ET1 or CC event hahahahahha habibi sharmota big sharmota hahahah xDDDDDDDDDD
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradui View Post
    VL is for gays that die in SL

too can use drastic spirit + holy body
    drastic spirt + holy body is stacked? but i tryed many times also not worked..?@@

Quote Originally Posted by kshatryia View Post
    hahahah if vl is for gays so why when you join pt with me you ask for vl.. And if i die at sl better than i die same as you at et1 or cc event hahahahahha habibi sharmota big sharmota hahahah xdddddddddd
    lol ==" .....

Quote Originally Posted by TangLongPike View Post
    3.holy valor+drastic spirit+goldy shield+hb
    Most better, after remaining Ep for Goldy Bless.......
    Buff Goldy shiled, change to 2nd hand weapon, it's ok.
    thank you for ur comment and suggest

Quote Originally Posted by Man1997 View Post
    As a knight myself,I Would reccomand you to go with Holy valor+drastic spirit+godly shield + Holy benedict. I can explain it like this:
    1. Godly shield is way better than god bless,nothing to think about. got bless lvl 10 adds you +45 min and max, which arent that great compared to the deffence of godly shield, it reduces the damage you take by 20%, and I have tested it and on lvl 10 it helps almost like VL, and you can think about how much exp you make not only about how fast you kill 1 mob, potions are also a time you waste, and repotting too, and those +45 min and max arent really noticeable.
    2. Drastic spirit adds 25% deffence and 16 abs on lvl 10. Since deffence doesnt work yet like it should be so lets take a look about the 16 abs. Holy body is only against undead monsters, And it will hurt you to get the hits from the rest, So in my opinion you shouldn't go for holy body,and go for drastic spirit.
    thank you for ur explaining so clear,and i'm understand all what u talking about and ur opinion,it's great~!

Thank for u guys~ your recommendation is very helpful for me, Thanksgiving

you Welcome Boss. if you need any help any time just give me a PM here or at priavte but dont forget my RedBull please XD <3 enjoy
    Quote Originally Posted by TREVOR2015 View Post
    Thank for u guys~ your recommendation is very helpful for me, Thanksgiving

Quote Originally Posted by Kshatryia View Post
    hahahah if vl is for gays so why when you join pt with me you ask for VL.. and if i die at SL better than i die same as you at ET1 or CC event hahahahahha habibi sharmota big sharmota hahahah xDDDDDDDDDD
    neee i never die in cc and et1 LOL but u with items 110+20 and lvl 129 and die in SL and with VL

Quote Originally Posted by Kshatryia View Post
    you Welcome Boss. if you need any help any time just give me a PM here or at priavte but dont forget my RedBull please XD <3 enjoy
    OKAY~ sure there i will give u a "RED BULL" XD

neee i never die in cc and et1 LOL but u with items 110+20 and lvl 129 and die in SL and with VL
    Lmao u two really... >.<" ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast