Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Knight 9x or 10x which combination skill is the best choice?!

Question Knight 9x or 10x which combination skill is the best choice?!

Here is my other question from my character guy,there is i know after the new patch knight skill holy valor can stack to use together with holy body and drastic spirit,but holy body and drastic spirit is unable to use together that i know so far,so guy anyone here know to best combination of knight skill is which type?
    1.holy valor+holy body+godly shield+hb
    2.holy valor+holy body+god bless+hb
    3.holy valor+drastic spirit+goldy shield+hb
    4.holy valor+drastic spirit+god bless+hb

these 4 type of skill building of knight,which is the best for knight to hunting at cc event? for sure knight is borned to best to killing and hunting cc,so i think he should build to cc hunter skill build right? thank everyone for comment and help me here~

4.holy valor+drastic spirit+god bless+hb all lv10 is best

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Kshatryia View Post
    4.holy valor+drastic spirit+god bless+hb all lv10 is best
    this build is need with +10 80d good gear or with vl support? without vl support this build still good for solo?

need high age items and VL all the time cuz ur lvl low

3.holy valor+drastic spirit+goldy shield+hb This For Solo

3.holy valor+drastic spirit+goldy shield+hb This For Solo
    so u r mean no matter solo or party with vl or good gear also don't need lvl up a skill named "holy body"? with vl then switch godly shield to god bless right this point u mean? and holy valor+drastic spirit is the best couple skill now?

need high age items and VL all the time cuz ur lvl low
    VL is for gays that die in SL

3.holy valor+drastic spirit+goldy shield+hb
    Most better, after remaining Ep for Goldy Bless.......
    Buff Goldy shiled, change to 2nd hand weapon, it's ok.
    ING: TangLong
    Char: 11X Pikeman

Hunter...

As a knight myself,I Would reccomand you to go with Holy valor+drastic spirit+godly shield + Holy benedict. I can explain it like this:
    1. Godly shield is way better than god bless,nothing to think about. got bless lvl 10 adds you +45 min and max, which arent that great compared to the deffence of godly shield, it reduces the damage you take by 20%, and I have tested it and on lvl 10 it helps almost like VL, and you can think about how much exp you make not only about how fast you kill 1 mob, potions are also a time you waste, and repotting too, and those +45 min and max arent really noticeable.
    2. Drastic spirit adds 25% deffence and 16 abs on lvl 10. Since deffence doesnt work yet like it should be so lets take a look about the 16 abs. Holy body is only against undead monsters, And it will hurt you to get the hits from the rest, So in my opinion you shouldn't go for holy body,and go for drastic spirit.

too can use drastic spirit + holy body

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast