Thread: New server during the steam release? Just a question/suggestion really.

Default New server during the steam release? Just a question/suggestion really.

I'm just curious as to what will happen after the steam release? As there are many higher level players now within LH - some even capping at 80.

I can see GvG's being at a stand still due to the level difference with some newer players - especially after the steam release. Not to mention most names are either used by inactive players or are name holding.

I have also noticed the server time is NA based? Would you consider opening a European based server, or another NA server - So those fresh and new to Lucent Heart have a chance at getting some of the names they use within other mmorpg's along with having groups of players within a similar level? I only ask because some games do host both an NA server and an EU server. For European's this would be beneficial due to the KM times and what not. I understand if this cannot be done, but its more so a question/suggestion.
    Last edited by Myrabelle; October 20th, 2015 at 07:09 AM.

Subagames' general audience is English speaking players, but because English is quite a universal language, we do get players from around the globe. I don't think they need to open an European server. I mean, the events is usually starts around 8pm at London time or roughly so and there are plenty of European players who would come on night and day regardless of timezones. This applies to some Asian players as well.

It is a good question, though. Although we're in the dark of those things, but what we have been told is this. (In timeline order.)

- The GMs is currently translating Ver10 and testing it. I believe this is their main priority.
    - After Ver10 is released, they will set their goals on releasing it on Steam and add in Milage shop.
    - Then they could possibly work on Ver11, who knows. They may need to focus on something else like troublesome bugs or adjusting the playerbase from Steam.
    - Donald Trump wins the election.

I may be wrong, since there are new GMs, they might have changed their plan. But If I think about it, lags is no stranger to anyone in LH so Subagames may add a few servers to withstand a wider audience. Who knows.
    Last edited by Zackhario; October 20th, 2015 at 07:57 AM.

Because the game isn't popular enough to handle another server