Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Traveling Vendor Halloween Event

Post Traveling Vendor Halloween Event

The Traveling Vendor for the Halloween Event has appeared in Eversun North X:396 Y:756 it will be live until Friday at 1:00 PM Server Time. The vendor will make a return trip a few days next week as well, rates may change.

Can you list what it's selling/what the event is? Or do I have to log in for the first time in months to assuage my curiosity? lol

EDIT: found a post that sort of answers my question but not really XD
    Last edited by Kirbychu; October 21st, 2015 at 11:42 AM.
    Stargirl

For faces & hairstyles screenshots, guides, and other DOMO shenanigans, visit my blog:
    http://domoaddict.blogspot.com/

For 75 Halloween treats players will receive a random costume piece with random duration from 1d to perm

Quote Originally Posted by KrazTheCorvi View Post
    For 75 Halloween treats players will receive a random costume piece with random duration from 1d to perm
    alright cool thanks!

also is it literally any random costume? or is there like a list of what costumes they can be?
    Stargirl

For faces & hairstyles screenshots, guides, and other DOMO shenanigans, visit my blog:
    http://domoaddict.blogspot.com/

List added

Although I hate this event a lot, I do hope there is more similar events in the future, like at least once per month

I have not seen DOMO so lively for quite a long time, and these few days was like back to old days

This is kind of an event that can really keep players staying, and benefits both senior and junior players

Not only newbies can have a chance to get perms/ earn money by selling Halloween costume pieces to seniors,

Seniors can trade their old perms for new perms, and have something to hunt/play for!

Both labors take essential parts of the market and keep the money/items flow!

At the end of the day, it's all by chance, fair to everyone, even rich trolls cannot control the market from it

The most important thing is, player are spending time on it, which delay their level up time and extend the game life longer

I hope in the future DOMO can carry on organizing these events and use it to bring the old perms back, eg animals set

But I hope they should reduce the chance of getting perm but also reduce the requirement of HCP from 75 to 50

and also make the HCP stacks up to 1000 please...

BTW, good job GMs
    Last edited by Seikayakuraku; October 26th, 2015 at 04:36 AM.

Will this come back?
    because the pumpkins are still on the map.

"The vendor will make a return trip a few days next week as well, rates may change."

They will be back later this week.

its almost Friday and vendor as yet to show off XD

Nice timing lol, the vendor is back!

The traveling vendor for the Halloween Event has appeared in Collington at X:257 Y:306 ...you're going to need to fly.

Rates are now 100 Costume Pieces for 1 Costume.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast