Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crafting!

Default Crafting!

This thread is all about which items you're able to craft and with what ingredients, so post away!

GM Tranzor

To craft a weapon primary,secondary,melee or bomb u use
    Automatic casting machine and use Pulp + Gunpowder + Robotic Alloy + Plastic = Weapon on certain days depend how much u use rare earth
    but think on our version is max 60 days craft if im wrong then feel free to correct me
    To craft a suit or part of clothing you use
    Sewing machine and use Leather + Dye + Nylon + Metal = Suit/Part of clothing (head,torso or bottom) it can be any suit good or bad for 30 or 15 days depend u can't use rare earth with sewing machine.
    To craft usable cards (ammo card and stuff like that) or have chance to craft deco items you use
    MiG Welding machine and use Diode + CPU + PCB Board + Wiring = Usabel/Deco items and u can't use rare earth with MiG Welding machine you only use rare earth on weapon crafting. And far as items u can craft that really depends on your luck and how much rare earth for weps you use i manage to craft white AN for 30 days with 0 rare earth and on 2nd try i manage to craft ****y wep with 3 rare earth lvl 4....
    So it depends on your luck
    And btw on other MAT Versions u have chance to craft LvL 6,7, and 8 rare earth with certain numbers of fragments so exmpl. for LvL 8 u need 88 pices to get lvl 8 earth and is really easy to craft 8 star weps for 90/150/180 days again thats on other version of MAT (china) but on our vesrion max is like 60 days for 8 star weps :/
    There hope i helped with this and hope we can get that option to craft rare earth too
    Last edited by KenshinKenshin; October 29th, 2015 at 07:54 PM.

I'd like to see what you can craft with which type of rare earth. That's what I'm going for.

GM Tranzor

Thats really hard to see what u can craft bcs if u use rare earth u can see how much % u get for 6 or 7 star weps and it can be any 6 or 7 star weapon :/ So if u lucky u can craft good wep or craft some crap

lvl 8 rare earth can craft
    Dual golden revolvers
    Tutankamun blade
    Dual Kriss
    whats this grenade

You forget Killer Sitar

I just crafted a Broadiron Sword (Melee) without any Rare Earths.

oky
    2lvl 3 1lvl 2 1lvl 1 u can get a nade with 5 stars
    2lvl5 1lvl4 1lvl2 u can get a nade with 6.5:7 stars like Bill nade that bugged nade
    thats all i know i hope i helped

2 lvl 3 and 2 lvl 4...
    Yeah you can craft a Thunder MP5 with that -.-
    (WHICH YOU CAN BUY IN THE ITEM MALL FOR SILVER)

Material:
    Rare Earth Lv8 x1
    Rare Earth Lv1 x1

Product:
    60 days freaking Thunder XM8 that you can buy for silver in the shop.
    IGN (MAT) : Toffy - Moderator

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast