Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: Mechanician - Well Rounded Build Guide...

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Disclipe View Post
    i read that there were no more mirotic drops, so the melees like us have to train 1vs1 like old times ? :v i'm not lazy, but just ask if you guys have better option to train, i mean train in lvl 0-8x.
    Find a Priestess who is willing to leech you while you do completion on the mobs and lure more mobs to her so she does not need to run around gathering her own mobs. A good priestess is better than any Mirotic Crystal. However, there aren't that many people starting over again, so finding people to party may be tricky. At 80+ there are quite a few more people to party, you just need to get there.

    Mirotics made it quite easy to get from level 1 to 70+ in a few days so you can join up with the rest of the community. But our past GM thought people should enjoy the journey with their Character. This is good and bad. Good on the point people will learn to play the character. The bad part is many will quit at 4x or 5x as it starts to get pretty tough and XP starts to slow down slightly. Then there are the people that stick it out to 8X. Many drop off at this point as the grind from 8X to 10X is quite long and it's a long time to be wearing the same gear. However, we have many XP Events and events like Chaos Coras that make us very crazy amounts of XP.

    The best advice is make friends. Join a clan, especially one that is willing to help you gain some levels and make you part of the family. Everyone likes partying a Mech! At 9X and up when you Pop PE 10 for the party and everyone sees their Max Damage jump by 20X points and higher, they will love you long time!

    Good Luck and Enjoy the Journey!

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Somewhere out there...
    Posts
    1,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RainStar_Mech View Post
    At about level 95, Mech's will start to level faster than Priestess. At level 100+ Priestess will have a lot of trouble keeping up and they are stuck in Iron 2 while the Mech will be 1 vrs 1 mobs 10 levels higher than him and looting better drops.
    Dang xd why didn't you tell me that years ago. haha yeah i know mech is super. Thanks xd.

  3. #13

    Default

    OK i'll make a Mech, but not now because i'm busy till January next year I can see that Mech is ok in 1vs1, but he just use one skill in killing nahh it's ok, i can accept it one day

    And yeah i now how does it feel when you have to level in 3x-5x, damn it ( in our country's old sever, now it's gone ) fortunately i have a prs lvl 61 from 3 years ago so lucky. But i still have to train from 0-5x

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Disclipe View Post
    OK i'll make a Mech, but not now because i'm busy till January next year I can see that Mech is ok in 1vs1, but he just use one skill in killing nahh it's ok, i can accept it one day

    And yeah i now how does it feel when you have to level in 3x-5x, damn it ( in our country's old sever, now it's gone ) fortunately i have a prs lvl 61 from 3 years ago so lucky. But i still have to train from 0-5x
    EPT is permanent x4 XP.

    I can go from 1 to 4X in a few hours. What takes the most time is completing quests.
    You can be 7x to 8x in a week-end if you play really hard.

    This is not PT like you remember. This is PT on Steroids.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    1,607

    Default

    did you tried with hyper sonic in other skill?
    IGN: ForceAtalanta

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    693

    Default

    actually disagree that many will quit at 4x-5x its still really fast until lvl 8x ish but thats just me i always prefered to grind things however so might be a bit biased here
    Jerckysminion 11x Fighter
    Hatebreed_1 10x Knight

    Im a friendly guy from Belgium who keeps spawns occupied alot or solo grinds during the night

  7. #17

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by RainStar_Mech View Post
    Maximize - Level 1 - At this time it does not stack with Physical Absorption and Metal Armor.
    - Now, you may say, hey but I want to be a power Mech.
    - Maximize no longer stacks with Physical Absorption and Metal Armor. So, you are quite squishy with-out these skills.
    - You will be potting more than attacking. So, for the very little Attack Power Boost you receive from Maximize, you will rather want to be able to tank slightly with-out having to pot after every hit and losing valuable attacking time.
    - Maximize does not affect your attack power enough to justify sacrificing Physical Absorption and Metal Armor.

    This is my opinion. If you want to be Pure Power Mech, then go Maximize 10 and Sacrifice PA/MA (but you won't like it).
    I totally agree, not worth
    NTAM 126 Mech
    member of CPLAonline Clan

  8. #18

    Default

    When you say "enough to equip your rings and ammy" is there a maximum you have in mind? in my last build I stopped when I met the minimum requirements for an MS Devine. Is there a cap for agility and talent also?

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RainStar_Mech View Post
    Find a Priestess who is willing to leech you while you do completion on the mobs and lure more mobs to her so she does not need to run around gathering her own mobs. A good priestess is better than any Mirotic Crystal. However, there aren't that many people starting over again, so finding people to party may be tricky. At 80+ there are quite a few more people to party, you just need to get there.

    Mirotics made it quite easy to get from level 1 to 70+ in a few days so you can join up with the rest of the community. But our past GM thought people should enjoy the journey with their Character. This is good and bad. Good on the point people will learn to play the character. The bad part is many will quit at 4x or 5x as it starts to get pretty tough and XP starts to slow down slightly. Then there are the people that stick it out to 8X. Many drop off at this point as the grind from 8X to 10X is quite long and it's a long time to be wearing the same gear. However, we have many XP Events and events like Chaos Coras that make us very crazy amounts of XP.

    The best advice is make friends. Join a clan, especially one that is willing to help you gain some levels and make you part of the family. Everyone likes partying a Mech! At 9X and up when you Pop PE 10 for the party and everyone sees their Max Damage jump by 20X points and higher, they will love you long time!

    Good Luck and Enjoy the Journey!
    Back in 2001-2002 It took me about 4-5 months to get to level 65. I had to GRIND HARD to get there. It was miserable. Especially when Full Metal Armor was the best armor ingame. Hydra claw didn't even exist yet so if you couldn't afford an MS Leviathan, which was end-game extremely expensive gear back then, you had to use an MS star (cuz brutal claw didn't have Lv/1 bonus) which you could only use crappy geming recipes on. Since Murkys were so valuable using one for gem your items was just insane. And aging didn't exist back then either, lol.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledgist View Post
    When you say "enough to equip your rings and ammy" is there a maximum you have in mind? in my last build I stopped when I met the minimum requirements for an MS Devine. Is there a cap for agility and talent also?
    Many Mechs stop at perfect Transparo. With Trans you can use Perf Kelv Ammy and Valento Rings.

    I prefer to use perfect Murky with Tulla Ammy and Devil Shy Rings. (these are much harder to obtain)

    I've never known a Mech to Use Devine. If there is a Mech out there using a Devine Sheltom, I would love to hear why? What sort of build are you using that you went to a Devine Sheltom.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •