Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mechanician - Well Rounded Build Guide...

Honestly, I was always curious how much of a difference a high sheltom would make. I just tested it since I had event girl and wanted to see. It doesn't help much. If you could go from Transparo ~ Inferna or something you might see a difference in your regen, but that's a crazy waste of points. Of course when I did this I did't have KA/VR like I do now. As long as you can use KA/VRs, you could take your sheltom off your char and not notice a difference in your regen.

Quote Originally Posted by tw1gzer View Post
    Honestly, I was always curious how much of a difference a high sheltom would make. I just tested it since I had event girl and wanted to see. It doesn't help much. If you could go from Transparo ~ Inferna or something you might see a difference in your regen, but that's a crazy waste of points. Of course when I did this I did't have KA/VR like I do now. As long as you can use KA/VRs, you could take your sheltom off your char and not notice a difference in your regen.
    I can agree with this statement.

Awesome post Rain. I got my Mech up to 113 in a very short time and can say this build once you get the right equipment is perfect.
    Thing about what Sheltom to use is if you're playing quite bit - you will generally have a Mana Regen or Mana Down on (or even both) in which case the amount of MP you have is irrelevant.

Merry Christmas everybody!
    12x Fighter - K3N [NewB]

11x Mech - Phear the Moo with the Phro

'Honor Above All Else' - ChaosKnight

Old School Midranda - UnknownKC

Member of OHxr3birth

Hi!

Hmm, im 112 mech and im thinking if i want to go clawmech och hammermech. Do you think i could handle Aw solo as hammermech if i get 4 medium HP-runestones and have VL buff? My armor is 110 +17 and subs are 108 +14. I have bossrings & amu.
    How do you guys handle Aw hs? And what gear, ABS and HP do you have?

Quote Originally Posted by jonas95 View Post
    Hi!

Hmm, im 112 mech and im thinking if i want to go clawmech och hammermech. Do you think i could handle Aw solo as hammermech if i get 4 medium HP-runestones and have VL buff? My armor is 110 +17 and subs are 108 +14. I have bossrings & amu.
    How do you guys handle Aw hs? And what gear, ABS and HP do you have?
    rainstar abs and hp nice.
    Moliza: 10x.[ms]

does metal armor still stack with physical absorb or? cause im working on my mech currently and don't want to waste points if it doesn't stack up anymore.
    Jerckysminion 11x Fighter
    Hatebreed_1 10x Knight

Im a friendly guy from Belgium who keeps spawns occupied alot or solo grinds during the night

wow nice post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123