Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mechanician - Well Rounded Build Guide...

Default Mechanician - Well Rounded Build Guide...

Disclipe Asked for a PowerMech Guide. My build is not exactly Pure Power Mech, as I feel the Pure Power Mech has nothing on this build. I will explain...

Stats

Spirit - Enough to wear rings and amulet
    Talent - Enough to equip your weapon
    Agility - Enough to equip your boots
    Health - Base Points, you want to be a killing machine, you sacrifice all the HP so you have more attk power.

Strength - All the rest of your points.

If you mess up your points slightly, don't worry. GM usually gives us Event Girl once or twice a month where you can reset the stats for free.

Skills

I will give my Skills (based on a Level 123 Mech) I will try to help determine importance as you may not have enough skill points for all these skills.

Quick Reference List

ES-10
    PA-10
    MA-10
    GS-10
    MWM-10
    Comp-10
    Metal Golem - Points as you have spare...
    RS-8 (Don't go higher than 8. At 8 you can spam this skill with no delay)
    PE-10

Further explanation...

Tier 1

Extreme Shield - Level 10 - Do not rush this to 10. There are other important skills required.
    - But if you want to kill with Spear/Sword/Hammer, you will be squishy until you have this skill level 10.

Mechanic Bomb - Level 1 - Never used.

Poison Attribute - Level 1 - never used (this is a passive buff, but tested and really does nothing for us)

Physical Absorption - Level 10 - You will want to get this to 10 rather quickly. You are very squishy with-out this skill.

Tier 2

Great Smash - Level 1 - Don't bother with this skill, but I have it as my left mouse click skill (but I rarely use it).

Maximize - Level 1 - At this time it does not stack with Physical Absorption and Metal Armor.
    - Now, you may say, hey but I want to be a power Mech.
    - Maximize no longer stacks with Physical Absorption and Metal Armor. So, you are quite squishy with-out these skills.
    - You will be potting more than attacking. So, for the very little Attack Power Boost you receive from Maximize, you will rather want to be able to tank slightly with-out having to pot after every hit and losing valuable attacking time.
    - Maximize does not affect your attack power enough to justify sacrificing Physical Absorption and Metal Armor.

This is my opinion. If you want to be Pure Power Mech, then go Maximize 10 and Sacrifice PA/MA (but you won't like it).

Automation - Level 1 - Unless you want to be chucking javelins or arrows with a bow, DO NOT level this skill.

Spark - Level 1 - Useless Skill

Tier 3

Metal Armor - Level 10 - So you can tank more than 1 hit.

Grand Smash - Level 10 - After level 100 or so, you will never use this skill. However, the skill you will be using chains its damage with this skill. So level 10 is a must.

Mechanic Weapon Mastery - Level 10 - Passive Skill - This is a MUST!

Spark Shield - Level 1

Tier 4

Impulsion - Level 1

Completion - Level 10 (only when you can afford too) People love to party with Mech's who are willing to tank the whole spawn, but until you can comfortably do this, there are other more important skills you can use first. Take care of yourself, you will be caring for the entire party for the rest of your PT career (as a Mech).

Magnetic Sphere - Level 1

Metal Golem - Once you are done leveling up all your other skills (approx. level 116, then you can start to add skills to Metal Golem) However, I have my Metal Golem at level 5, but I never cast him. He slows me down by getting in my way.

Tier 5

Land Mining - Level 1

Hyper Sonic - Level 1 (Was an awesome skill, however we can spam RS with no delay now, so this is useless).

Rolling Smash - Level 8 - DO NOT go past level 8, or you will experience a delay in this skill.

Power Enhancement - Level 10 - This is where Mech's get most of their Attack Power from. Your party members will love you for being able to cast PE 10!

I have 4 SP Points left to spend, and I have no idea where to put them, so I just don't spend them.
    Well, this pretty much wraps it up. Good Luck and Have Fun!

Happy Mech'ing!

Did you test using AM of Shm then using HS to speed up? Does it work with RS like AM + SA work for DH of FS? Or RS doesn't change atk spd?

Edit: Oh, I ask my friend, and he used his noob mech to test. RS doesn't depend on weapon speed, it's default speed.
    Last edited by Ha13829; November 2nd, 2015 at 12:49 PM.

Tks for reminding me :v OK what a good build. So with this build can Mech train 1vs1 solo and hunt ? I don't need BC :v

I solo all the time. I think it is the best Mech Build, but of course I am biased to it. lol

So this power mech should use spear ? or sword ? i love both :v

and how many level you should age your 80D stuffs to kill Hestian ? (with VL 10 )

I don't play mech, i did years ago but i will leave that answer to someone who knows about mechs in general which i don't. But i could tell you this about hestian. On my priestess i have i maximized my virtual ball to level 10 and i killed hestian so quick he didn't have time to summon his summons on me that's how fast he died. The more you go in with on a good set of aged equipment you are going to come out on top. Maximize what ever skill you use to the fullest you can and use the best force you are able to use. With vl added to your character you will definetly come out on top. With VL level 10 at least which is what i used. My robe and equipment wasn't aged or mixed but i knew enough to make my self strong using what i went in with. So i killed hestian with basic equipment and used forces and up my best skill which i used to defeat him level 10 vb. One thing i always do when you start battle with hestian go to the wall and start fighting him there and if he does summons on you then you just run around the wall until both are gone or just one and defeat him that way. Don't stand in the middle of the spawn like i said then you will have to run around to the wall with his summons attacking you. If you are strong enough you could probally tank both of his summons since mech is a good tank but up your skills as much before going in. And if you need more power aged your sword or whatever you are going to use on him to whatever you can do at that time for your level. That's my advice. But go in with the skills you are going to use maximized the fullest you can do and hestian will die quicker and leave you with tier 5. Good Luck.
    Last edited by megaman007; November 4th, 2015 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Disclipe View Post
    So this power mech should use spear ? or sword ? i love both :v

and how many level you should age your 80D stuffs to kill Hestian ? (with VL 10 )
    I've used Spear and Sword (and even hammer for a little bit).
    Sword is great all around. Right now I am using a spear only because I like it's reach.

Use what you can get your hands on I guess.

Hestian is pretty simple for a Mech. Especially if you can have a Priestess give you Vl just before you go in. Aging to 6 or 8 should be plenty. Don't waste too much on 80D as you will be 100 in no time. if you have troubles with hestian, you can get a spare Armor/Weapon and HP Mix them to give you the extra HP. Try to trap the Xzetans or whatever they are called that Hestian Spawns and you will do fine.

Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by RainStar_Mech View Post
    I've used Spear and Sword (and even hammer for a little bit).
    Sword is great all around. Right now I am using a spear only because I like it's reach.

Use what you can get your hands on I guess.

Hestian is pretty simple for a Mech. Especially if you can have a Priestess give you Vl just before you go in. Aging to 6 or 8 should be plenty. Don't waste too much on 80D as you will be 100 in no time. if you have troubles with hestian, you can get a spare Armor/Weapon and HP Mix them to give you the extra HP. Try to trap the Xzetans or whatever they are called that Hestian Spawns and you will do fine.

Good Luck!
    Xd mech's level fast. Faster then priestess? Just curious.

i read that there were no more mirotic drops, so the melees like us have to train 1vs1 like old times ? :v i'm not lazy, but just ask if you guys have better option to train, i mean train in lvl 0-8x.

Quote Originally Posted by megaman007 View Post
    Xd mech's level fast. Faster then priestess? Just curious.
    At about level 95, Mech's will start to level faster than Priestess. At level 100+ Priestess will have a lot of trouble keeping up and they are stuck in Iron 2 while the Mech will be 1 vrs 1 mobs 10 levels higher than him and looting better drops.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast