Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Winners of the Lucent Art: Halloween Contest and Halloween Spooky Stories Contest

Default Winners of the Lucent Art: Halloween Contest and Halloween Spooky Stories Contest

Hi everybody,

After much intense dispute and deliberation between the GM Team, I present to you the winners of our two contests. First up, the Lucent Art: Halloween Contest!

http://i.imgur.com/1NP9BpK.png
    1st Place - YamiChanLH:
    with this illustration of a character and her Poseidon pet, splashed on with some Halloween flair. Congratulations YamiChan!

http://puu.sh/l4qwH/e57213fa83.jpg
    2nd Place - Madai
    with this piece of a super spooky character dressed up as (World)Sorry, Death :\ Congratulations Madai!

http://i.imgur.com/SxNn6sd.jpg?1
    3rd Place - TiramisuxChoco

with this spicy illustration of her character holding an Imp. Congratulations TiramisuxChoco!

Qualified Entrants:
    Ashura64
    Joseph708
    ElvesLH
    LuciferrLH
    AlehLH

Congratulations to all qualified applicants and hope to see you at the next art contest ^^
    All players will receive their prizes shortly, winners of the top three prizes please PM me your requested prize or respond in this thread

Next up we have our Halloween Spooky Stories Contest, I now present the spookiest winners

1st Place - Sonma:
    With this spooky tale about a doll that might not be what it seems

2nd Place - Febri:
    With this spooky story about what bumps in the night

3rd Place - Herianto:
    With this account of a spooky childhood memory

Qualified Entrants:
    Sabrinami
    Briynhildr
    TheKailey

Congratulations to all qualified applicants and hope you had as much fun writing these stories as we had reading them
    All players will receive their prizes shortly, winners of the top three prizes please PM me your requested prize or respond in this thread

edit(Nov 17th 2015): Any winners who haven't selected their prizes by December 3rd, 2015, I will personally choose a random selection of stuff to give as your prize. Therefore you will not be able to choose your prize after that date~

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    with this piece of a super spooky character dressed up as World. Congratulations Madai!
    Death* LUL

Grats to everyone and yay free cakes \o/

Yeeeehaaaay , CONGRATS GUYS \0/
    Zezeyon - Level 80 Comet Marksman, Level 15 Jeweler
    Noxtiz - Level 80 Solar Guardian, Level 15 Alchemist
    Nakato - Level 80 Moon Flame Envoy

4CE is my favourite<3

QAQ I didn't know, I didn't know. I just got the news from a friend and I thought she lied :'D I almost cried because I usually never get this high in a contest. QwQ

But for the prize, what do you mean as in requested? o.o I'm kinda new to this.

did..did i win? 2nd place in the Halloween Spooky Stories Contest is wonderful yay~ >w<
    btw hum...what do you mean with requested prize? how can i Pm the GM to get the prize? >A<
    Last edited by Febri; November 13th, 2015 at 06:21 PM.

1st place - 20.000 SP worth of Lucent Heart items
    2nd place - 13.000 SP Worth of Lucent Heart items
    3rd place - 8.000 SP Worth of Lucent Heart items

You can pm me what item mall stuff you would like with that amount, in your case second place is 13k of SP. For example if you wanted to, you could get 6 World Gachapons and 2 Original Honey Cakes = 11940 + 800 = 12740. Because 12740 is less than or equal to 13000, I will give you those items as your prize

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    1st place - 20.000 SP worth of Lucent Heart items
    2nd place - 13.000 SP Worth of Lucent Heart items
    3rd place - 8.000 SP Worth of Lucent Heart items

You can pm me what item mall stuff you would like with that amount, in your case second place is 13k of SP. For example if you wanted to, you could get 6 World Gachapons and 2 Original Honey Cakes = 11940 + 800 = 12740. Because 12740 is less than or equal to 13000, I will give you those items as your prize
    can they be costumes? can i use some of my SP for give a gift to a friend? if that's so then i'd like the World Top and World Bottoms costumes, Black Framed Glasses and the Hierophant Top and Bottom to be the gift ^^
    is it ok?

Congrats to winners, everyone's work is pretty well done.

Congratz to everyone and yayz!

Here's what I'd like to have with the 20.000 SP:

1 Birthday Switch Card - 6.000 SP
    1 God of Death Bass (Two-Handed) - 3.000 SP
    1 God of Death Bass (Firearm) - 3.000 SP
    1 God of Death Bass (Scepter) - 3.000 SP
    4 Craft Gloves - 4.800 SP
    1 Scroll of Return - 0.120 SP
    1 Elf's Elixir - 0.060 SP

Okay I think I know what I want to do with the 20,000 sp

-3 Wheel of fortune gachas
    -Rockheart's Gear