Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucent Heart Outstanding Bug list [active]

Other

• Sometimes the informations of your spouse on your friendlist and SM list randomly change to any kind of crazy combinations (my spouse is a lv 75 Dawn Prophet, not a lv 4 warrior):

• This set actually gives +50% drop rate, not 80%, according to the Japanese version.

• Lv72 Amphitrite's Magic Shield gives +8% critical hit damage, not critical hit chance.

• The description of the Lv80 Orange Gun introduced in v9.0 shouldn't say it gives critical hit chance, because it doesn't.

Quests

• The St. Valentine Event quest wasn't working... If I remember correctly, the special quest items bugged your whole character when you tried to use them and prevented you from talking to NPCs and the only way to fix it was relogging. Wasn't possible to complete the event.
    Last edited by AlehLH; November 27th, 2015 at 04:36 PM.

Celestial Templar's Class :

- lv78 skill : Mars' Gift seems effectless, description kind of ambiguous to me
    - Toughness passive skill limited to lv3 while Solar Guardian get one of lv9, should be the opposite.
    - Taunt and Provoke doesn't generate enough hate at all.

Solar Guardian's Class :

Fissure lv4 is missing, blocking us to lv3 one, instead of lv6. (or 5 if you just skipped one)
    Last edited by Briynhildr; November 28th, 2015 at 03:55 AM. Reason: Additional Content

Quote Originally Posted by Briynhildr View Post
    Celestial Templar's Class :

- lv78 skill : Mars' Gift seems effectless, description kind of ambiguous to me
    - Toughness passive skill limited to lv3 while Solar Guardian get one of lv9, should be the opposite.
    - Taunt and Provoke doesn't generate enough hate at all.

Solar Guardian's Class :

Fissure lv4 is missing, blocking us to lv3 one, instead of lv6. (or 5 if you just skipped one)
    Adding another CT skill :

Rallying Cry (or Shout i dun remember) : supposed to lift up any kind of immobilization, yet didn't work against medusa's freeze. If any mod could add it to my previous post as I can't re edit it, it'd be cool, thanks.

Actually, Celestial Templars should get Toughness to Lv. 5 and Solar Guardians to Lv. 9

Why more HP for SG ? I don't get it, CT is the most supportive one of the two, SG is more damage based isn't it ?

If SG has more HP AND Damages then it's underpowering the CT.
    Last edited by Briynhildr; November 29th, 2015 at 04:44 PM. Reason: typo

That's just the way it is, but having more HP isn't such a big deal anyways, in my opinion. CT is a flawed class as we all know, can't expect much.

If playcoo had the sympathy to get their thumbs out of their butts they could make a good tank out of it, that's just a shame to me that they neglected a whole class that much.

If playcoo had the sympathy to get their thumbs out of their butts they could make a good tank out of it, that's just a shame to me that they neglected a whole class that much.
    A suggestion would be contributing suggestions on class improvements for it, since the developers will design characters, but often leave it up to feedback on what to change. Is CT the only class that is "broken"? or are there others? If so could make a sep forum with individual class discussion threads if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Aether View Post
    However if players wanted to I could request Playcoo to make our Zodiac Pet's match the stats of JP LH's Zodiac Pets. I'd love to hear some feedback about that ^^
    *late reply*
    So, here is what I think about this. Currently, mostly no one uses the Zodiac Pets anymore, since Divine Bonds are better. But some of them could actually be stronger: take Gina for example, one of the most wanted pets in JPLH even after all this time and all the newest pets available. That's because its buff is much more effective, so the fact it has lower stats doesn't even matter. Other pets we largely ignore, like Bayer or Dorsey, could prove really useful considering their invincibility and immortality buffs would proc more than they currently do. And since, as I said, they aren't being used for now, this change shouldn't make anyone who doesn't know about the difference upset.
    I'm open for discussion if anyone else wishes to add anything o/
    Last edited by AlehLH; December 2nd, 2015 at 04:57 AM.

Aleh you mentioned something about Plume's a while back, was it just for Mage or all classes?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast