Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucent Heart Outstanding Bug list [active]

Default Lucent Heart Outstanding Bug list [active]

Greetings everyone <3

As version 10 approaches, we're looking to gather as much resources as possible to ensure that we have a successful launch. In doing so we're creating an Active Bug tracking list, and want to keep it updated with what's currently missing/broken, and what's been fixed (or currently being worked on). While we have a list of our own, we would greatly appreciate feedback from the community on any quests, dungeons, items, crafts, and anything else they have found either bugged or simply missing.

V9 and below bugs

Spoiler:  

Below are some of the issues that have been reported. The status will be posted alongside of each item. Please note that anything marked [Fixed] is for v10.0 (Unless otherwise commented after)

Job classes/quests

• First Foray (Phantom Warlock Quest) - Quest item (Duanze Stem)does not drop. [Fixed]
    • The Knight of Cards (Phantom Warlock Quest) - Quest item (Proof of Knight)does not drop (Temp work around for both See [MOD]Bruna’s Guide here https://forum.subagames.com/showthread.php?t=69354) [Fixed]
    • Cannot obtain lvl 10 Astrolab if character has a specific Zodiac selected. Current known issues are with Taurus (need the rest) Needs Verification
    • Transformation skills aren’t visible to other players. [Fixed]
    • Solar Guardian skill [Fissure] lvl 4 missing from skill NPC. [Fixed 10.0.6 patch]-Updated-
    • CometMarksman skill [Limb Locker] lvl 2 missing from skill NPC. [Fixed]-Updated-

Maps & Quests

• Missing the actual starting map [http://i.imgur.com/XTR5sl2.png] Astrovillage and the quests related to it, like Lucille and Dukus' quest-line. -Updated- Not possible to add to our client due to Previous Gamania/Beanfun removal request on initial launch.
    • Various quest/item data contains either bad grammar, improper translation or context. Translations are currently being redone, and display text is being fixed.
    • Athena's Sword (lv44 Labyrinth Quest) : doesn't give the temporary weapon Illusion of Athena's Sword (yellow lv44, for more info check the japanese wiki)[Submitting for Review]
    • Deep Sea Pearl (lv53 Labyrinth Quest) : Doesn't give the purple anklet lv53 that gives melee crit chance and melee crit damages (forgot the name, check the wiki)[Submitting for Review]
    • Cadena Faith Skill (Teleportation) Missing [Submitting for Review]?

Goddess Garden

• All quests refer to Variables ($I0137281 etc) instead of designated monster names and drops required for quests. [Revised Quest list is being provided shortly] -Updated-

Activity Map

• Activity map is closed on all town maps: ! [Fixed]-Updated-

Dungeons

• Ossus Dungeon - Portal opens after quest but doesn’t teleport the user inside. [Fixed]
    • Training Ground Quests/Dungeons (Quest/Trigger to open the dungeons is missing) [Fixed] -Updated- works in OUR VERSION and is currently active now!
        Spoiler:  
      W00t News update!

Training grounds are open!!!

Graveyard~

BLOOMING FIELD

+ MAY IS BACK /o/ <3333333

Our Event Points NPC~

A huge thanks to GM Aether for putting in the time for this!!!!!

Now she can pass out EP during GM events and others~

Craft items

Screenshots and tests have been filed and sent off to the developers. This will also include affecting drops from Schneider's Chest.

• Lv 80 Ossus Jewelry - Grade is unaffected during craft, and always crafts normal even when using exceptional or regular craft fire.
    • Lv78 Schneider's Anklet - grade yes, created by no
    • Lv75 Default - needs to be checked
    • lv 79 purple shield introduced in v9.0 doesn't give magic defense at all. It should have 2619 points of magic defense at normal grade. [Submitted for review]
    • lv80 orange magic shield introduced in v9.0 only gives 2233 points of magic defense at normal grade. It should have 2712 points of magic defense at normal grade. [Submitted for review]
    • lv68 Empress' Short Sword has less attack than it should (273-334 at normal grade). [Submitted for review]

Item Mall

• Female wedding outfits showing male outfit - [Fixed]
    • Male wedding outfit is showing female outfit - [Fixed]
    • Burgundy Lolita Dress shows Gothic Rose ( Also Gothic Rose isn't listed ) - [Fixed]
    • Passive pet Gachas are missing pictures - [Fixed]
    • Zodiac Pet "Izumi" Missing from mall - [Fixed]
    • Zodiac Pet "Pisces" Loads Izumi - [Fixed]
    • Battle pet Gachas are missing pictures - [Fixed]
    • Battle mounts missing pictures - [Fixed]
    • Pricing for various items (i.e Dim Ballroom/Ballroom spotlight etc.) needs adjustment. Multiple adjustments have been made, currently a work in progress.
    • Homecoming Book should be in House > Misc. and not Potions & Scrolls > Scrolls & Boosters. [Fixed] -Updated-
    • Minotsize Recovery Cloth is missing its picture and is too expensive to be used (for reference, a Minotsize Tool Set only costs a bit more and is way more useful). [Fixed] -Updated-

Missing Features

• No setting to show special effects [http://i.imgur.com/88syQMw.png] for weapon glows, thus not making them work. [Submitted for review] -Updated-
    • No option to have a custom message [http://i.imgur.com/plHdyaB.png] displayed above your name. [Submitted for review]
    • No lv20 Enchantments [http://i.imgur.com/4PENVfP.png]. -Updated- Is a beta test on JLH servers only for a later version.
    • New songs [Requested other clients songs] -Updated- Since no new songs have been created, requesting songs from other clients in hopes that there are no licensing issues (per the country)

Update, will need to reach out to other publishers for songs. Looking @ a possible community event.

Minor bugs ( but still important )

• If a player dies or uses an emote such as, clapping, kissing, or any other social expression; none of the sounds are heard by the player. However other players can hear the players sound. [Submitted] -Updated-

V10 known bugs

• Hattori Hanzo, and Joan of Arc do not spawn when summoned.[Fixed 10.0.6 patch] -Updated-
    • The [Couple Love] Soulmate Emote doesn't work properly with same sex couples: characters stand still and only the heart appears out of nowhere.[Fixed 10.01.0000 patch] -Updated-
    • [Hera's Temple] and [Destroyed Crystalia] are missing their loading screen pictures.[Fixed 10.0.6 patch] -Updated-
    • All four new maps are missing from the World Map. [Fixed 10.0.6 patch] -Updated-
    • PW class change card does not enable "Seraph Knight" transformation skill [Submiting for review]
    • White Effects Descriptions are missing from every equipment, only their values are shown. [Fixed 10.0.6 patch] -Updated-
    • Text in the trading interface is now misaligned. http://i.imgur.com/4mDEOIJ.png [Submiting for review]
    • Some Pet skills / descriptions require translation and do not show the correct titles [Update 10.0.6 patch] -Updated WIP-
    • Localization for v10 schematics, weapons and armors require revision. [Fixed 10.0.6 patch] -Updated-

This thread will be actively updated as we test and complete items on the list. Please keep in mind that some items may require multiple feedback in order to lock into the cause.

For any new postings or reports, please include a full description, and pictures (if applicable) of the situation, since the more evidence/documentation we have, the easier it is to document to the developers.

The GM's are actively testing on the test server for any bugs ( both past and present ) and for issues that have been reported to ensure a much cleaner roll out. Some items are missing from the list and will be updated over time.

Update

Patch 10.00.0600 inbound. We expect to be receiving the patch Friday, and depending on testing may or may not have maintenance on Friday depending.

Change Log for Patch 10.00.0600

• Player Flags: New Canadian Flag
    • Racing: Racing instructions that were showing up in Japanese have now been updated to reflect the correct region.
    • Jewelry Craft: The Grade of craft and "Crafted by" now displays correct for Ossus, Schneider and other Jewelry previous affected.
    • King of Hero's Set: King of Hero's Sword has been fixed to reflect the correct stats, and has been updated to "Heroic King's Sword". This applies to the rest of the Heroic King series items.
    • Angry Goddess Avatars: Bug in which Angry Goddess avatars would only drop the items required for dark pets has been corrected. She will no longer drop anything, however all mobs affected by her buff will.
    • Missing Map icons: New Maps will now have a locator marker on the world map ( for use of teleportation)
    • Armageddon Death animation: Armageddon's Death animation has been fixed.
    • Solar Guardian Skill - Fissure lvl 4 has been fixed and now shows up via NPC skill list.
    • Missing Loading maps - Hera Dungeon and Destroyed Crystallia (Ossus dungeon ) have now been added.
    • Battle Pets: Hattori Hanzo and Joan of Arc have been corrected and will now show up after summoning.
    • Battle Pet skills: Barbarossa's water dragons kill now correctly reflects the correct animation.
    • Pet skill descriptions: Some pet skill descriptions have been fixed. Any remaining will reflect in the next patch.
    • Skill descriptions: Fixed missing descriptions for skills that show "null"
    • Gear descriptions: Missing gear descriptions for stats has been fixed.
    • Various text,dialogue,and item translation updates.
    Last edited by LunaP; March 1st, 2016 at 05:06 PM.

Click the links for pictures.

Maps & Quests

Craft items

• lv 79 purple shield introduced in v9.0 doesn't give magic defense at all. It should have 2619 points of magic defense at normal grade.
    • lv80 orange magic shield introduced in v9.0 only gives 2233 points of magic defense at normal grade. It should have 2712 points of magic defense at normal grade.
    • lv80 orange one handed sword introduced in v9.0 has the same attack speed as a two handed sword.
    • lv68 Empress' Short Sword has less attack than it should (273-334 at normal grade).

Pets

• Zodiac Spiritual Bond Pets are different than their original version: they proc less and have different stats, making them weaker. For full list with stats check the Japanese wiki.
    • Not all the skills of Hero Pets work, and none is translated correctly.

Missing Features

Item Mall

• Homecoming Book should be in House > Misc. and not Potions & Scrolls > Scrolls & Boosters.
    • Minotsize Recovery Cloth is missing its picture and is too expensive to be used (for reference, a Minotsize Tool Set only costs a bit more and is way more useful).

----------

Quote Originally Posted by LunaPx View Post
    Lv78 Poseidon’s Map Guidance - grade yes, created by no
    This doesn't seem to be the case:

y u no let me edit my posts
    Last edited by Aurelle; November 25th, 2015 at 05:53 PM.

Updated first post with details.
    If you need help regarding in-game features, please post on General Discussion.
    If you're having problems playing the game, please post on Help & Support.
    If you encountered a bug/broken feature, please post on Bug Reports.

If your problem requires GM assistance, please send a Support Ticket.
    Please read THIS GUIDE about the use of Support Tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurelle View Post
    Updated first post with details.
    Sankyuu <3 didn't realize that I couldn't update the OP after a certain amount of time.

Thanks Aleh <3

Updated the list with some of the items, for the rest had a few questions.

Need further details on this, which pets, skill names, etc.

• Zodiac Spiritual Bond Pets are different than their original version: they proc less and have different stats, making them weaker. For full list with stats check the Japanese wiki.
    Looking over the wiki specifically for the Zodiac I'm not showing a difference in stats, though the stat names are diff as MID = SPI for us. Is there a specific pet that you've noticed this on? As for Proc's will add a note to verify on. For most I'm seeing a 4-8% chance of Proc for each skill. Will note to compare against it.

I've noticed this on the Japanese version, however I know that in their version they do not have the starry gift box, and a lot was changed to make things easier in the US version ( beginning w/ BF initially) including exp rates being about 1/3rd of ours.

This was brought up recently as it was either intended to be part of 9.0 or 10.0, however I do believe this would greatly change the starting point for users if it were adjusted to have the quests in astral village as opposed to Thereall. Ofc that would have to be up for discussion I'm sure.

Will verify what the status is of the quests for v10.

• lv80 orange one handed sword introduced in v9.0 has the same attack speed as a two handed sword.
    Is this not supposed to be the case? (Will verify with Wiki and check description to see if it matches the stats )

Again thanks for the input <3
    Last edited by LunaP; November 25th, 2015 at 06:52 PM.

Gina, for example, should give +hp and +mp and if I remember correctly doesn't give CON either (I’ll try to make a full comparison between pets once I get home). The fact they proc less is very noticeable from videos, and the buff also lasts less (9 seconds as opposed to 12 or something along these lines).
    A one handed sword always has more attack speed than a two handed one, and daggers always have even more attack speed than one handed swords. Having the speed of a two handed sword made this one pretty useless.
    I'll try to make a list of skills that don't work but I only have two hero pets, without talismans too lol

Here are all the differences between the Spiritual Bonds \o/

Last edited by AlehLH; November 26th, 2015 at 10:33 AM.

hii Aleh~ Thanks for the great help you've done o3o. I'm now gonna respond to some of your stuffs \o

Although I see your point, it is fair to say that we don't have to be the same as JP LH. However if players wanted to I could request Playcoo to make our Zodiac Pet's match the stats of JP LH's Zodiac Pets. I'd love to hear some feedback about that ^^

This issue has been brought up to Playcoo. I'll update this response when they reply o3o

All of this has been sent to Playcoo for review o/

• Homecoming Book should be in House > Misc. and not Potions & Scrolls > Scrolls & Boosters.
      Minotsize Recovery Cloth is missing its picture and is too expensive to be used (for reference, a Minotsize Tool Set only costs a bit more and is way more useful).
    This has been fixed today~

Could you please list the skills that don't work, I'm gonna test them and send a report to Playcoo o3o

Sincerely,
    Aether

These are the only pet skills I could test on my own, sorry ~

Moar reportssss

Item Mall

• Pisces Austrinus and Cygnus for 9000 SP is pure madness as they are both useless and easy to get in game, the other pets are reasonable though.
    • The Energy Enchantment should cost less than the Curse Enchantment, because it gives the same effects and more.
    • Buying a Tooth Fairy Mount doesn't give a tradable Gift Box like the other mounts, preventing it from being traded to other players after the purchase. It's also missing its picture.
    • The picture of the Alpaca Gift Box is the picture of a Brave Alpaca battle mount, not the normal one.

Other

• Lack of new dancing songs, making Dance Master, Dance PK, and Dancing Events repetitive and boring, or not really challenging (I'm looking at you, last dancing event).

List of songs we're missing (I may have missed a few):
    A Mischief Master
    Astronomas
    Crush On This Groove
    Desire
    Desperado
    Early Morning
    Field Of Dreams
    For Me To Love
    Koigokoro
    Lagrangian Point
    Light And Shadow
    Memesikute
    Motion
    Pure Pure Parade
    Sparkling Future
    StarryDays
    Stellina
    Sunrize
    Super Luminal
    Telepath
    Tiara Concerto
    Twilight Loungue
    We Are In Lucency
    You Know Feeling
    Last edited by AlehLH; November 27th, 2015 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AlehLH View Post

Item Mall

Pisces Austrinus and Cygnus for 9000 SP is pure madness as they are both useless and easy to get in game, the other pets are reasonable though.
    Should be updated today.
    The Energy Enchantment should cost less than the Curse Enchantment, because it gives the same effects and more.
    Should be updated today
    Buying a Tooth Fairy Mount doesn't give a tradable Gift Box like the other mounts, preventing it from being traded to other players after the purchase. It's also missing its picture.
    Sending this to Aether
    The picture of the Alpaca Gift Box is the picture of a Brave Alpaca battle mount, not the normal one.
    Sending this to Aether

Other

• Lack of new dancing songs, making Dance Master, Dance PK, and Dancing Events repetitive and boring, or not really challenging (I'm looking at you, last dancing event).

List of songs we're missing (I may have missed a few):
    A Mischief Master
    Astronomas
    Crush On This Groove
    Desire
    Desperado
    Early Morning
    Field Of Dreams
    For Me To Love
    Koigokoro
    Lagrangian Point
    Light And Shadow
    Memesikute
    Motion
    Pure Pure Parade
    Sparkling Future
    StarryDays
    Stellina
    Sunrize
    Super Luminal
    Telepath
    Tiara Concerto
    Twilight Loungue
    We Are In Lucency
    You Know Feeling

I know for the songs, SOME of them are licensed specifically to LHJP and others, so the amount we'd get would vary. Will add this to the list of what needs to be checked for 10.0.
    Last edited by LunaP; November 27th, 2015 at 02:42 PM.

Quest :

Athena's Sword (lv44 Labyrinth Quest) : doesn't give the temporary weapon Illusion of Athena's Sword (yellow lv44, for more info check the japanese wiki)
    Deep Sea Pearl (lv53 Labyrinth Quest) : Doesn't give the purple anklet lv53 that gives melee crit chance and melee crit damages (forgot the name, check the wiki)

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast