View Poll Results: Should the tournament be 3vs3 or 5vs5?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • 3vs3

8 21.05%
  • 5vs5

30 78.95%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should the tournament be 3 vs 3 or 5 vs 5?

Default Should the tournament be 3 vs 3 or 5 vs 5?

Alright, since a lot of teams are currently disorganized I was thinking we could change the tournament to 3vs3 instead of 5vs5.
    Doing so would also allow more teams to compete as not everyone can get 5 players together on the same day.

Vote now. Btw, if I don't get enough teams for 5vs5, I will make it 3vs3 despite the vote. I'm looking for around 16 teams or more.

GM Tranzor

Who has a 3v3 tournament?

No, 5vs5 is better :c

3vs3 will be more intense, just like the addition of 2vs2 made the matches more hardcore(you need to focus more with only the w or 3 of you)

GM Tranzor

True but I'm pretty sure everyone would enjoy 5v5 rather than 3v3 and about the weapon restriction , I recommend just keeping it at deafult . Many players and myself would rather play deafult then other guns. Also what kind of maps would we be playing , just to let us know

I think 3v3 is better cause its pretty hard to get so much teams for 5v5/004
    So i say 3v3 is better
    JuicyOrange/028

3v3 isn't Intense At all nor is 2v2 On mat >.> 5v5 is more intense since u gotta kill more enemy's and ya stop the weapon restriction Lets just go Default, Regular Ak , Default M4 , g36, Regular Awp , m24, m3 , , Pistols Glock is the default weapons ofc and Melee Just the Machete

Sure 5vs5. My Team Mavi Sakal. Captain Cruel...

I'm tellin you , you should just stick to the usual lol... stick with 5v5 and deafult

even a 6 vs 6 could be nice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast