Thread: Stats REAL description

Default Stats REAL description

Greetings,

Nowaday, Priston Tale has a huge lack of informations about it system, espcially the detailed description of Statistics (Strength, Talent, Spirit, Agility, Health). Im tired of looking builds on forums, and to follow em like a sheep, and still do not know the real effect of my statistics. Of course, there is a guide in-game, but it seems very out dated and descriptions are not really detailed.

For example, I saw on an old website that Strength can rise ATK POW of weapons of +100% each X points in STR, and that is written no where. Another example, on the ingame guide, talent is called dexterity... not really important but still...

So the objective of this topic is to refer the very detailed effects of each statistics. If you have informations that you're ABSOLUTLY sure, PLEASE, write it here, so we can regroup all of your participations to make a good guide with the description and effects of each statistics.

For example :
    1 point in Strength gives +X on X ability
    100 points in Strength give +X on X ability
    Etc.

I count on people to verify and give real informations.
    Thanks !
    Last edited by falheim; December 15th, 2015 at 07:18 PM.

nah.. I like first creation character is always start at 1 base stat point and have bonus 100 stat point to put. like a pure
    IGN: ForceAtalanta

You can refer to this character builder: http://pristonworld.com/misc/index.php?dir=ePT-Stats%2F

It's quite old, but still fairly accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyZ View Post
    You can refer to this character builder: http://pristonworld.com/misc/index.php?dir=ePT-Stats%2F

Would be awesome to have new versions of this thou !

Any chance u got link to the "age calculator"? that tells u stats etc
    Knight > IGN: Bowk - Level 120
    Clan: Legends

Support Characters

Priestess > IGN: [Bowk]Clan[Prs] - Level 112 Magician > IGN: [Bowk]Clan[Mgs] - Level 112 Shaman > IGN: [Bowk]Clan[Sha] - Level 111

B> Sham 112 Items Clean or Aged

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyZ View Post

Indeed, this character build can help a lot (but i don't know if the game still works this way). Maybe if i have some times, i'll detail all statistics effects.