Thread: Clan points farming!!!!!!

Default Clan points farming!!!!!!

Hello everybody,

As a lot of you might've seen, there's a lot of farming clans up at this current moment.
    I think we need to get something going against these, because they're taking away the
    m-points from the people that really work and play to earn them!

My tickets aren't getting answered about them, and it's really affecting the community
    so I'm giving it a shot here to bring it to the attention by the MODs and Tranzor.

I would like to ask the MODs to talk to Tranzor if they get the chance and help the cw
    get back to it's old, fair form again!

Greetings..!

Ye bring back the golden hk!

"Rescues" Clan sucks ass, they at #1 though? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.... what a JOKE

Fair? I remember when i was in ST clan, we played againts one of top so called clans, they used God Mode hack in clan wars and still lost it, because it's all about skills, those players didint got ban, they changed name and blah blah

Quote Originally Posted by TheSnuggle View Post
    Fair? I remember when i was in ST clan, we played againts one of top so called clans, they used God Mode hack in clan wars and still lost it, because it's all about skills, those players didint got ban, they changed name and blah blah
    I guess they didn't use "God Mode" hack then if they lost. That's like saying they used an Aim Bot and still couldn't hit me. It doesn't make sense.