Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CT class discussion

I don't think it would change to much one handed sword class still does more damage... it might just improve speed and attack power won't hurt to mess around with and test it just to see xD

I get your point, plus there's only a handful of people who plays CT so a test like this wouldn't influence the game so much, but still that's wrong in my opinion. Plus Aleh said it himself, changing the classes too much might break the game, dual wield would change completly the purpose of a Celestial Templar, which is quite a big flip of the table don't you think ?

since there are a lot less celestial templars duel wield might create more celestial templar... the purpose of celestial templar failed so trying something different out wont brake the game... if its to good nerf some skills if its to bad than it wont work... it would come with a cost reduce defense... nothing wrong to test and see how it works before implementing it

It failed at the moment, but it can be fixed, SG needs changes too for that purpose though, and i'll strongly disagree to any purpose change on this class.

Well I understand your opinion, but the class is of no use in pve at moment no reason to be afraid of changes..... just to test it out it be nice

It actually is of use in PvE, I can solo world bosses with ease as a celestial templar, and the supportive abilities it got are pretty useful to my fellow teammates.

but very slow and it is because of vengeful blade that stacks is the reason can kill bosses ._. and I tried nidea dungeon as CT not a good experience.... duel sword might give the option to AOE spin more ....

Nidia is just as easy, it just depends on how you go, but then again the game isn't meant to solo, so I don't really see the problem. The thing is you're into fast paced killing, but as long as it can be killed it should be fine, regardless the time it takes, because CT isn't a DPS.

shouldn't killing through and going through dungeons be balanced and same for everyone? If game is not meant to sollo than every class needs nerfing ...

classes are fine, what I blame on the overpower are the pets. Go do Nidia without pets and tell me again if it really needs a nerf ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast