Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CT class discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Ixil006 View Post
    shouldn't killing through and going through dungeons be balanced and same for everyone? If game is not meant to sollo than every class needs nerfing ...
    Well I don't think everyone should be able to kill things at the same speed, for example healers should obviously take more time than a more damage-oriented magic class, which is in fact the case.

Quote Originally Posted by AlehLH View Post
    Well I don't think everyone should be able to kill things at the same speed, for example healers should obviously take more time than a more damage-oriented magic class, which is in fact the case.
    Precisely.

yea I know.. maybe not same speed but not to the point were it is extremely slow one class does it in 15-20 minutes alone while other does it in 40 or 50 minutes alone and must search for partner ... it is about balancing

Quote Originally Posted by Ixil006 View Post
    yea I know.. maybe not same speed but not to the point were it is extremely slow one class does it in 15-20 minutes alone while other does it in 40 or 50 minutes alone and must search for partner ... it is about balancing
    But the fact it pushes people to team up is a GOOD thing :D

But the fact it pushes people to team up is a GOOD thing
    Once again, that's correct in my opinion.

But the fact it pushes people to team up is a GOOD thing
    pushing it while the other does it alone and will not want to team up is two different things than balancing will force him her to change class eventually

On a global view i'd say that's not pretty true, as people don't usually play a MMO to solo it.

Well, if CT gets buffed it's gonna be easier to solo anyways, so this will probably be a non problem

Yeah, but I, as a casual CT player, never really had an issue with soloing in any case. Thanks to venge 10, yes.

UPDATE :

- the skill direct shield bomb shot should deal 225% of the player's physical damages, and not the shield's, cause else it's crap. Or raise the shield cannon's damages.

- the skill indirect shield bomb shot should deal 100% of the player's physical damages, and not the shield's, same reason.

- 27m range for the indirect and only 10m range for the direct one, it's kind of derp.

- these two skills doesn't consume bombs, as a normal shield gun shot should. It's kind of odd ?

- The cooldown for a normal shield gun shot is 30 seconds. The two SP skills (direct and indirect shot)'s cooldown is 6 seconds. Flawed in my opinion. Shorten the normal shot.
    Last edited by Briynhildr; January 12th, 2016 at 04:50 PM. Reason: forgot informations

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123