Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CT class discussion

Default CT class discussion

This thread will be for the class balancing discussion of the Celestial Templar class.
    Last edited by LunaP; December 17th, 2015 at 05:53 PM.

Greatly nerf Vengeful Blade lv 10 but give the rest of the skills an overall buff to help it keep aggro.

UH lol this class needs to be re done completely NO AOE useless sollo in dungeon and can't take agroo away.....I think it needs some form of AOE and I think the Physique block rate is bugged .... lol

Give a duel sword option for this class I am serious .... not joking duel sword ........ for CT ..... it will reduce the defence but improving attack power and attack speed to take that agroo... please do it ... create a SAO
    Last edited by Ixil006; December 17th, 2015 at 07:16 PM.

Alright so as a casual Celestial Templar player, here are my feedbacks.

First, raise toughness level of the class. CT is supposed to out-tank SG in EVERY aspects according to the game itself. NO, HP isn't useless. CON isn't useless neither. Why ? Because HP recovery is pretty useful, there's no real tank at all here. All SGs goes DEX, but how's that tanking ? that's evasion. CT should be about mitigation tanking. If CT's damages are crap indeed, its defense should be unmatched at least.

What sounds needed to me :

-Nerf the venge level 10 (for both CT and SG)

-Raise the firepower of shield guns (ossus shield gun except = 1190 damages. USELESS. Even more in PVE.) and add aggro generating for each shell blasted.

-Add a physical/magical defense increase to the Templar's Shield, and drop its cooldown to 2 minutes.

-Mars' Gift skill is useless, literally. Change it to a 10% damage absorbing shield for the player OR his friendly target.

-Tempest State is fine, but the cooldown sharing with mars' shield is screwed. I mean, you'll lose 70% of your HP with it. SO Mars' Shield is a MUST USE at the same time.

-Drop the cooldown of Mars' Shield and Tempest State to 10 minutes. Come on, zodiac immos got 1 minute cooldown with longer duration.

-Increase the damage over time dealt by rupture. DoT is aggro generating so it's needed.

-Make rallying cry remove EVERY immobilization effects, including medusa's freeze for example. Add also a 10 seconds immune to these effects, people would love to team up with a CT afterward. Especially in GvG.

-Give them a charge to target skill, like onslaught, doesn't even need to stun tbh, but add one. Relying on Wheel of Fortune for that, which is a bugged mount, is kind of irritating.

-Increase TREMENDOUSLY the aggro generating of Taunt and Provoke. A CT lacking damages, must generate a LOT of hate toward the monster.

-Make Shield Stance useable on Battle Mounts (for CTs only, because SG isn't a tank in my opinion, but a bursting melee damage dealer.)

For now that's all I can think of, i'll add content if I think of something else. Feel free to comment my thoughts.
    Last edited by Briynhildr; December 18th, 2015 at 07:42 AM. Reason: additional informations

Quote Originally Posted by Briynhildr View Post
    -Make rallying cry remove EVERY immobilization effects, including medusa's freeze for example. Add also a 10 seconds immune to these effects, people would love to team up with a CT afterward. Especially in GvG.
    This one sounds a bit too OP to be honest, but I kinda like your other suggestions.

It doesn't seem that OP to me tbh, the cooldown for it is 30 seconds so it's kinda fair enough, not like it'll be spammed. Or drop the time of immune in my suggestion to 5 seconds, enough time to run away from an SG in GvG at least.

I still think duel sword option be pretty damn cool .... gun shield blehh the game did not even produce much of it

Quote Originally Posted by Ixil006 View Post
    I still think duel sword option be pretty damn cool .... gun shield blehh the game did not even produce much of it
    That would indeed be cool but wouldn't it change the class too much? It would make more sense to create a separate new class for dual swords, if it ever happens, I think.

Dual sword would be for an evasion tank or a damage dealer, which doesn't seem to be the purpose of CT. It remains a mitigation supportive tank to me.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast