Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 43

Thread: MFE Class discussion.

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Fun fact im at home
    Posts
    86

    Default

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6tcW0s7Bug

    7:28-mfe crts 84k (without anything procing) shooting star attack - over 100k if in zodiac or useing zodiac 250% dmg skill or if his pets proced
    (through out the video) insta cast skills doing 15~26k
    22:30/7:20 i see mama shield tanking ~around 40k due to mana = mp(nerf a bit pls or completely remove this skill)
    31:35-tanks 1/2 a guild *use's Invincibility skill* wich allows him to 100% heal mana then 100% pot for hp also right after then your at it and rdy to tank a guild again~
    12:38-mfe hits in tower due to x2 cast on skills bugg
    24:06-one shoot a solar guardian (33k hp is what adan has while using 1hander and shield) with a insta cast again so crt over 30k lets just say *zone chat admited by aleh*

    Nerf in PvP a bit reduce dmg by 80% or something for al lclasses this issue is resolved
    Upgrade dmg in PvE extend cool-downs would work
    Or Insted of nerfing dmg for all classes just Disable all pets aside from zodiac pets during pvp *also resolves the issue*

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Nantes
    Posts
    80

    Default

    It was a 84k against a lv56 gunner, are you kidding me ... ?

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlehLH View Post
    MFE don't crit nearly as much as you claim.
    Mana Shield is part of what makes this class what it is, by your logic we should also remove Knights' stuns or skills like Knight Invitation, making every class the same, which makes no sense. This skill also goes away when you get stunned, which happens all the time.
    Every class can double cast an attack, gunners can, knights can (so much that a dagger + WoF bugs often because it makes you too fast and you keep attacking even when your target is already dead).
    Quote Originally Posted by AlehLH View Post
    Everyone can get oneshot though lol, and I assume you're Piitaa?
    Not sure about this.
    My Gunner was hit more than 100k damage by some lvl80 MFE's shooting star.

    Even though my char is still below 70, but 100k damage is too OP.


    - And it's fun to read someone want to nerf other damage dealer classes while he says this class is perfectly fine for pvp and need more improvement for pve -

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NightSora View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6tcW0s7Bug

    7:28-mfe crts 84k (without anything procing) shooting star attack - over 100k if in zodiac or useing zodiac 250% dmg skill or if his pets proced
    (through out the video) insta cast skills doing 15~26k
    22:30/7:20 i see mama shield tanking ~around 40k due to mana = mp(nerf a bit pls or completely remove this skill)
    31:35-tanks 1/2 a guild *use's Invincibility skill* wich allows him to 100% heal mana then 100% pot for hp also right after then your at it and rdy to tank a guild again~
    12:38-mfe hits in tower due to x2 cast on skills bugg
    24:06-one shoot a solar guardian (33k hp is what adan has while using 1hander and shield) with a insta cast again so crt over 30k lets just say *zone chat admited by aleh*

    Nerf in PvP a bit reduce dmg by 80% or something for al lclasses this issue is resolved
    Upgrade dmg in PvE extend cool-downs would work
    Or Insted of nerfing dmg for all classes just Disable all pets aside from zodiac pets during pvp *also resolves the issue*
    7:28 Shooting star, my strongest skill which can't be spammed, crits 84k on a lv 56 gunner and you think that's op? LOLwut
    At 22:30 I tanked the insignificant damage of that same lv 56 gunner, obviously, then my hp went to ZERO% after one hit from lv 80 SG since onslaught stuns me and removes my mana shield, I survived thanks to immortality zodiac then ran away cause I was getting attacks from mages below the stairs. I don't see what your point is. Removing an entire skill from a class is just off.
    At 31:35 you can see people attacking other people besides me, and you can't see any healing pot debuff when I get targeted, which means I didn't use anything to heal, and in fact I died shortly after.
    12:38 people can hit on the tower after the target is dead and by a bug their name remains red, allowing to attack when they respawn, x2 cast has nothing to do with it
    24:06 yes, I can oneshot people like everyone else! Wooho ~

    Quote Originally Posted by NightSora View Post
    Nerf in PvP a bit reduce dmg by 80% or something for all classes this issue is resolved
    Now, I agree with THIS part.
    Last edited by AlehLH; December 18th, 2015 at 10:11 AM.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YKiddie View Post
    Not sure about this.
    My Gunner was hit more than 100k damage by some lvl80 MFE's shooting star.

    Even though my char is still below 70, but 100k damage is too OP.


    - And it's fun to read someone want to nerf other damage dealer classes while he says this class is perfectly fine for pvp and need more improvement for pve -
    1) Yes, critting that much on someone below lv 70 is easy as it's meant to be, especially since Gunners have super low magic defense cause they can't wear shields. Sorry about that.
    2) Yes, the class is fine for PvP and needs more dps for PvE. Even Briynhildr said my dps on bosses is pathetic.

    Edit: ops, meant to edit my old post, can a mod fix this for me? o3o
    Last edited by AlehLH; December 18th, 2015 at 10:06 AM.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Nantes
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlehLH View Post
    yes, I can oneshot people like everyone else! Wooho ~
    What you should be worried about Sora is the fact I could already one shot you when my phantom was only lv65, Aleh being the strongest MFE, it's not that surprizing he's bursting damages.

    Maybe the problem comes from your own character ... ?

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Briynhildr View Post
    What you should be worried about Sora is the fact I could already one shot you when my phantom was only lv65, Aleh being the strongest MFE, it's not that surprizing he's bursting damages.

    Maybe the problem comes from your own character ... ?
    Especially considering how I never managed to oneshot 4CE, a lv 80 SG just like Sora.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Fun fact im at home
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Briynhildr View Post
    What you should be worried about Sora is the fact I could already one shot you when my phantom was only lv65, Aleh being the strongest MFE, it's not that surprizing he's bursting damages.

    Maybe the problem comes from your own character ... ?
    no o.o iv been crt over 100k by aleh a couple times too dat srsly is broken in gvg i dont care if you say you never been its the truth you dont pvp ace a lot to even know that .-. im just saying its broken af should get nerf in pvp upgraded in pve its my opinion stop the complain you srsly are the only mfe rejecting the idea of you guys crt to much sad truth you do get over it .-. its deserves a nerf is what i think O: i got over 6 people who can admit u crt them over 100k highest someone said was 109k so maybe not 120k but close enought .-.
    i admit the stuff wrong in my class admit if to your broken in PvP bad in PvE and needs a redone completly

    i say reduce all items spellpower by 1/2 meele attack by 1/2 range attack by 1/2 and your done

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NightSora View Post
    no o.o iv been crt over 100k by aleh a couple times too dat srsly is broken in gvg i dont care if you say you never been its the truth you dont pvp ace a lot to even know that .-. im just saying its broken af should get nerf in pvp upgraded in pve its my opinion stop the complain you srsly are the only mfe rejecting the idea of you guys crt to much sad truth you do get over it .-. its deserves a nerf is what i think O: i got over 6 people who can admit u crt them over 100k highest someone said was 109k so maybe not 120k but close enought .-.
    i admit the stuff wrong in my class admit if to your broken in PvP bad in PvE and needs a redone completly

    i say reduce all items spellpower by 1/2 meele attack by 1/2 range attack by 1/2 and your done
    Excuse me but what do you know about me and 4CE PvP'ing together?
    And the only people who said I crit them so much so far are you and that lv 56 gunner. Which is impossible, if I crit 84k on a low level gunner how can I crit 100k on you? At least be coherent.
    I'm not saying I want everyone to be nerfed except me, but you seem to want to nerf the wrong things here.
    As I said, nerfing the PvP damage of ALL classes in GvG through a debuff is a perfectly fine choice and I support that.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Nantes
    Posts
    80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlehLH View Post
    Excuse me but what do you know about me and 4CE PvP'ing together?
    And the only people who said I crit them so much so far are you and that lv 56 gunner. Which is impossible, if I crit 84k on a low level gunner how can I crit 100k on you? At least be coherent.
    I'm not saying I want everyone to be nerfed except me, but you seem to want to nerf the wrong things here.
    As I said, nerfing the PvP damage of ALL classes in GvG through a debuff is a perfectly fine choice and I support that.
    OR raise all defense by x10 in pvp.

    EDIT : maybe x5 actually, x10 would be too much. LOL
    Last edited by Briynhildr; December 18th, 2015 at 10:26 AM. Reason: over rated

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •