Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: MFE Class discussion.

I've been an MFE since BF LH and I think it has its advantages and disadvantages that balances it out.

In GVG, I see no need for MFE's to be nerfed. As gvg's pretty much whoever hits first (with a crit or a stun) wins.
    In PVP:
    MFE with the mana shield, GS has no chance but without the mana shield, GS has the advantage.
    MFE is obviously disadvantaged against gunners due to range and no disabling capability. (Ex: I can only win against SanD if my moonflame crits high enough)
    MFE vs SG is equal in my opinion. Shooting Star vs Onslaught.

In PvE, and for example MFE vs Ossus, I have a problem with that.
    I can pretty much tank 3 dragons but I cannot damage any of them.
    While MFE puts out huge amounts of damage, we're restricted by a CAPPED casting time and cooldowns. No matter how high my cast speed is shooting star is capped at 2s and fireball at 0.4s IIRC and they have cooldown that prevent them to be spammed *. The only alternative is using continuous skills like lightning & AoE which have absurd per-second rates.

*And then there's the "glitch". Due to latency or wtv reason, if you spam Fireball/Lightning/Solar Storm/Arctic blast, the skills can be multicasted (ignoring cooldown & casting time) occasionally. And this is probably the only reason why I've been able to kill in PVE at an acceptable rate. This bugs certain pet combinations tho which reduces damage output.

Quote Originally Posted by YumeLH View Post
    Stuff
    I agree with everything o/
    Oh, except I find Gunners easier to kill than Knights
    Last edited by AlehLH; December 18th, 2015 at 10:40 AM.

Yes of course since they have lower HP and less defense lol.

Well yeah but since you said we're disadvantaged against Gunners and equal against SG... lol

Only just because MFE have shorter range than gunners. I'm usually dead by the time it takes me to get in range, and screwed if moonflame is on CD coz pfft fireball & shooting star casting speed is depressing coz of GvG lag. On the other hand, if SG's are still far away, I can just medusa's gaze and then hit a shooting star.

Medusa's Gaze only really works if you use it when their Onslaught is in cooldown though, since it ignores it and still lets them attack when immobilized lol
    And at lv 78 they kidnap you so it's even harder to stay away from them~

It always boils down to whoever hits first ofc. What ever happens after that first hit is entirely based on luck (luck that your skills/items are available for use at the right time lol)
    But you see the point of having skills to counter the other. And thats why I think MFE and SG are equal in a GVG setting (well SG have a slightly higher advantage if Shooting Star fails lol).

Yeah in fact I don't think there are many balance issues in PvP right now. The only good thing would be nerfing everyone's damage through a debuff, to try and get rid of the oneshot factor and make it more fun.
    There are, as said, problems in PvE though.

I've been 1 shooted once or twice by Aleh and it was only 40k not 100k LOL u guys drunk

Quote Originally Posted by AlehLH View Post
    Yeah in fact I don't think there are many balance issues in PvP right now. The only good thing would be nerfing everyone's damage through a debuff, to try and get rid of the oneshot factor and make it more fun.
    There are, as said, problems in PvE though.
    My damages are low enough, pls no </3

Well uhm I only have one thing to say about MFE.. which actually involves GS too.
    MFE get to upgrade Elemental Aegis, they get Immunity to spells and a Mana Shield.. while GS don't even get a Traverse upgrade..

I think GS should be the ones upgrading the Elemental Aegis, not MFE.

Priest branch:
    Sun Commissioner - the 'supportive' one - They get to upgrade Aegis, Cleansing Breath, Midnight Haze and they get Underworld Blessing.
    Dawn Prophet - the one with 'most damage' - They can't upgrade any of those ^ but they get Physical Barrier.

Okay, it's fair.

Wizard branch:
    Moon Flame Envoy - the one with 'most damage' - They get to upgrade Elemental Aegis, Traverse and they get Demeters Absolute Aegis & a Mana shield.
    Galaxy Sage - the 'supportive' one - They can't upgrade any of those ^ and get no shield at all.

I mean, giving that SC is the one that get's to upgrade the Aegis, I think GS should be the one upgrading the Elemental Aegis.
    MFE is good enough with Demeters and the Mana Shield (at higher levels) imo.
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast