Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: MFE Class discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Syndruh View Post
    But then again , GS's skills have no cast speed cap like MFE , sure go ahead give them our aegis and traverse that means , they get cast speed cast , and remove it for MFE , how is that gonna feel? Basicly just clicking FireBall , Shooting star (especially Aleh) , will be kinda ~~~~ up xD
    First of all, who talked about removing any shield? I surely didn't, not the Elemental Aegis or the Mana shield or Demeters Absolute Aegis.
    Both classes have the Elemental Aegis, I'm just saying I think Galaxy Sages should be able to upgrade it.
    Last edited by Shiono; December 29th, 2015 at 11:00 AM.
    [ General Forum Rules ] • [ LH Rules of Conduct ] • [ LH Guides ] • [ Send a ticket ] • [ PM me ]

Find me & my Art! - [ Deviantart ] • [ Facebook ] • [ Twitter ] • [ Ko-Fi ]

Quote Originally Posted by Syndruh View Post
    But then again , GS's skills have no cast speed cap like MFE , sure go ahead give them our aegis and traverse that means , they get cast speed cast , and remove it for MFE , how is that gonna feel? Basically just clicking Fireball , Shooting star (especially Aleh) , will be kinda ~~~~ up xD
    No one said remove anything lol..

This for PVP only

I can assure you that MAX level Galaxy Sage vs MFE with equal equips and stats .... GS can never stand a chance beating MFE in pvp ... already have been tested. To put it simply, a high level MFE has magic defense that is far superior to any class or passive pet in the game... so only lower level MFE and GS can fight somewhat at equal terms... MFE gets a very useful upgrades at 78, while GS gets nothing useful to even consider using ....
    and as far as your terms in cast speed.... at 100% cast speed an mfe can dish high damage by casting it 0.9 to 1.2 sec fire ball and shooting star which gives you plenty of time to kill someone with no defense in first place, while the one with speed weaker damage can hit all they want will do 0 damage. Why? Due to elemental aegis and HP and MP converter.. if worse come to worse there is 12 second immune magic skill
    Also don't forget the instant cast 200%
    Lightning which is ALSO instant cast just like meteor for GS
    do you see were I am going with this how many attacks he she has....
    any debuff GS uses on MFE well MFE counters with Cleansing Spirit ... DONE...
    Last edited by Ixil006; December 30th, 2015 at 04:45 PM.

To be frank, I think PvP changes need to be placed on hold. It's currently the way PvP works not mostly the classes. Once PvP actually makes sense, then we should discuss about changes on an individual base. To be honest, I find it odd that MFE can cleanse more than a healer ever could. Bright side is, you can troll us SC's with it on our already long casting heals. We can't remove it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345