Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MFE Class discussion.

Default MFE Class discussion.

This thread will be for the class balancing discussion of the MoonFlame Envoy class.
    Last edited by LunaP; December 17th, 2015 at 06:50 PM.

dmg/mana shield x2 cast at once

Mfe do 80k-120k in pvp avrange hp is 30k in pvp
    mana shield = mp = hp (Remove from gvg) makes them have over 40k hp more then knights
    mfe in pve atm 50k-250k should do more dmg in 1 hit burst/ 1 skill longer cd
    mfe skills can cast x2-3 times in one cast if spamed enough nerf pls~

-lower pvp dmg upgrade pve-
    Last edited by NightSora; December 17th, 2015 at 07:14 PM.

The class is fine for PvP.
    It has problems for PvE because the DPS is too low. Lightining, Solar Storm and Ring of Fire would need a boost in damage in order to help alleviate the situation.

hmmm Nerf YumeChan so I can beat her in pvp XD yes?

Quote Originally Posted by NightSora View Post
    dmg/mana shield x2 cast at once

Mfe do 80k-120k in pvp avrange hp is 30k in pvp
    mana shield = mp = hp (Remove from gvg) makes them have over 40k hp more then knights
    mfe in pve atm 50k-250k should do more dmg in 1 hit burst/ 1 skill longer cd
    mfe skills can cast x2-3 times in one cast if spamed enough nerf pls~

-lower pvp dmg upgrade pve-
    MFE don't crit nearly as much as you claim.
    Mana Shield is part of what makes this class what it is, by your logic we should also remove Knights' stuns or skills like Knight Invitation, making every class the same, which makes no sense. This skill also goes away when you get stunned, which happens all the time.
    Every class can double cast an attack, gunners can, knights can (so much that a dagger + WoF bugs often because it makes you too fast and you keep attacking even when your target is already dead).

As a Level 80 SG with nearly around 25-27k HP and nearly 40k hp with Zodiac invoked, while also Using Magic crit -20%. I can still get 1 shot by you Aleh. While it takes me awhile for me to kill you. Sometimes I die as soon as I see you. Before I even have the chance to Onslaught, you pretty much root me into place and just 1 shot me instantly with a fireball like spell.

Quote Originally Posted by xTouya View Post
    As a Level 80 SG with nearly around 25-27k HP and nearly 40k hp with Zodiac invoked, while also Using Magic crit -20%. I can still get 1 shot by you Aleh. While it takes me awhile for me to kill you. Sometimes I die as soon as I see you. Before I even have the chance to Onslaught, you pretty much root me into place and just 1 shot me instantly with a fireball like spell.
    Everyone can get oneshot though lol, and I assume you're Piitaa?

Quote Originally Posted by AlehLH View Post
    The class is fine for PvP.
    It has problems for PvE because the DPS is too low. Lightining, Solar Storm and Ring of Fire would need a boost in damage in order to help alleviate the situation.
    Isn't lightning oriented for galaxy sages anyway? Since it's an air-based attack, and from my knowledge, MFE's are moreover fire-type and water-type damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Saundee View Post
    Isn't lightning oriented for galaxy sages anyway? Since it's an air-based attack, and from my knowledge, MFE's are moreover fire-type and water-type damage.
    Lightning can only be upgraded by MFE, GS can upgrade only Tataleah's Meteor which is a Earth element spell but they work in the same way

Raise PvE damages of Moonflame Envoys. It hurted to see Aleh's damages on Ossus, really.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast