Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SG class discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Briynhildr View Post
    Another thing, what's so bad about not being able to solo ? LH is a god damn MMO, teamwork should be synonym of victory.
    I wouldn't mind not being able to solo IF it were the same for all classes, because yes team work is more fun but there's no point in leaving just a few classes unable to solo when others can.

Point completly taken.

Nerf Veng 10 ?
    What next, Limit Guardian rage duration to a few seconds?
    Geezus, its the Only Skill that helps SG's to boost the DMG and keep up the Aggro.
    In my Opinion, What needs to be Done to "Balance" SG Class along with other Classes is to be able to use skills like Battle Stance and Shield Stance while riding a Mount.
    It takes around 6-10 seconds to Stack The Vengful Blade and achieve a Critical hit rate of doing Enough Damage while the other classes Achieve 50k+ Critical Hits in a second.While Other Classes have Damage Mitigation Skills like Mana Shield and such, we are pretty much Defenseless . So SG Class can use the Extra Attack Speed and Block rates to Balance with Other Classes.
    HawkEye | Solar Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by HawkEyeLH View Post
    It takes around 6-10 seconds to Stack The Vengful Blade and achieve a Critical hit rate of doing Enough Damage while the other classes Achieve 50k+ Critical Hits in a second.
    That's pretty much what we're all saying, give SG a boost in normal damage without venge, but nerf venge because it is too strong right now.

Yeah nerf venge 10. As I said, SG isn't a tank to begin with, it's a bursting damage dealer. Raise the overall damages from SG skills and drop the venge to balance the damages.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12