Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SG class discussion

Default SG class discussion

This thread will be for the class balancing discussion of the Solar Guardian class.
    Last edited by LunaP; December 17th, 2015 at 05:51 PM.

dmg nerf or better ways to agro system like single target

Greatly nerf Vengeful Blade lv 10, the rest is fine.

Uh I agree with Aleh Nerf vengeful blade for SG ..... ~_~ it stacks 6 times lol can just make it not to stack up

Quote Originally Posted by Ixil006 View Post
    Uh I agree with Aleh Nerf vengeful blade for SG ..... ~_~ it stacks 6 times lol can just make it not to stack up
    just saying mages have a veng to just have to be a mech and stacks also
    i dont think veng needs to be nerf considering we only do dmg pve
    2hander(100k-300k)-2000-2500
    1hander(50k-150k) -1000-1500
    if you nerf veng you have to nerf gunners and mages due to them taking agro because our dmg will be down hill *Point at gunners pre 76*
    on neko i crt 40-80k on bosses as a mfe can solo nidia
    back to when i was a gunner i crt 40k-80k also non stop on top of it
    if veng nerf i would recomment nerf weapons base dmg over for all classes spellpower/range attack dmg/melee attack dmg

welcome to 95% of the mmos
    mages are for aoeing, not single target dmg
    knights for tanking
    gunners for over time dps

solar guardians/cts are meant for tanking , I don't think nerfing the lvl10 veng would help , due to fact that other classes would easily take aggro from us. The venge helps us keep aggro.

Nerfing our dmg won't work , unless solar guardians get a skill to aggro a boss with a 20% hp head start / hate points so other classes don't take aggro on bosses.

I don't usually talk in forum but I find nerfing classes completely stupid, each class is balanced in pve at the moment sgs -> cts-> comets -> novas -> mfes -> galaxy sages -> dps ->scs I don't know where phantom warlocks fall under due to the fact that I've never played one before , but at the moment gunners and mages do most the dmg and sgs can only fight bosses without losing aggro.

For example nidia, a gunner clears the mobs in nidia like 4-5 hits each same, with mages it takes like 5-8 hits , while knights take 7-15 hits, dg runs for us usually take 20 min , on a gunner 5 min to kill boss/mages kill mobs 15 min and boss takes 5-10 min while solar guardians on the other hand take 20 min to kill mobs then 1 min-3 min on boss.

So I honestly think dmgs in pve are even at the moment and people should just stop complaining about doing less dmg then a class its a mmo knights tank, gunners and mages do dps not take agro, if you're complaining about dmg just nerf pvp with a debuff or something and everything goes well.

mfes crit 150k 1 hit, gunners 50k non stop, galaxy sages 45k per hit, cts 100k, sgs 50k-300k depending on wep/dps and scs 20k all even in pve, on the other hand all dmgs stay the same in pvp, aside from sgs and cts who's dmg gets reduced to 5-25k and area meant for stunning and tanking.

That's the point, Knights are supposed to tank not have the highest dps of all classes. If you are concerned about aggro then rise the hate value each attack generates or use one of the future passive pet buffs that gives +200% hate.

well in that case nerf mfes/gs single target skills because there ment for aoeing

Why nerf something that already doesn't do enough damage to kill bosses?

Aggro holding ? SG isn't a tank, doesn't need that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Nerf the toughness level to 5, just like CT if you won't raise it.

-raise the base damage of skills SLIGHTLY and nerf the venge.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As Aleh said, MFE can't solo much already so why nerfing ? Another thing, what's so bad about not being able to solo ? LH is a god damn MMO, teamwork should be synonym of victory.
    Last edited by Briynhildr; December 18th, 2015 at 08:08 AM. Reason: Additional Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast