Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GS Class discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Ixil006 View Post
    improve maybe from 100% of spell power to 300% but even than still be weak lol or could just add stun effect and increase cool down period either or.... can test it and see how it works but it really needs to change
    I'm too lazy to check actual skill descriptions right now but 300% will equal MFE fireball damage so if your lightning chain works similar to lightning then NO 300% is too OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixil006 View Post

Ice Rage is water skill freezes and immobilize 6 targets within only 6 yards ... very pretty skill distance is way to short and no damage.. increasing range a bit be nice and some damage to debuff air defense for lightning aoe, put some use for it and not just use it to see pretty ice XD so testing this be good idia to
    I'd agree for it to have the defense debuff since pretty much all elemental skills have that (could be a translation issue).
    For it to freeze 6 targets around you (even if it's just 6 yards), I'll trade Pillars of Frost for Ice Rage anytime just for the convenience of casting it (lag makes me miss when I aim PoF). I don't see why you're complaining since it's very desirable. And for the record, PoF offers damage but so small it's insignificant.

Quote Originally Posted by YumeLH View Post
    I'm too lazy to check actual skill descriptions right now but 300% will equal MFE fireball damage so if your lightning chain works similar to lightning then NO 300% is too OP.

I'd agree for it to have the defense debuff since pretty much all elemental skills have that (could be a translation issue).
    For it to freeze 6 targets around you (even if it's just 6 yards), I'll trade Pillars of Frost for Ice Rage anytime just for the convenience of casting it (lag makes me miss when I aim PoF). I don't see why you're complaining since it's very desirable. And for the record, PoF offers damage but so small it's insignificant.
    no babe lightning chain has a cool down and it is one attack only lol 4k-6k instant cast with a cool down and even if 300% it would still do a lot smaller damage because it is 416 points of air damage and fire ball for MFE has 700 to 800 of fire damage? maybe or more? Try using it it has no purpose the skill is useles

Ice Rage be helpful for elemental debuff aoe with some damage the 6 yards still to short short >W<

If it's instant cast i still say no if the cooldown is 3s or less.
    And correct me if I'm wrong (and provide proof), base % matters more than the additional point damage.
    You have to realize that Athena Spear is your main skill and lightning chain shouldn't be too powerful to replace it.
    If you compare it with MFE I think Lightning Chain is supposed to be similar to Moon Flame (instacast, 3s cooldown, 100% or 200% base damage).
    If it's high damage, there has to be a "BUT" to balance it out like: long cooldown or long casting speed.

Ice Rage is useful enough to save you in a pinch. For example, when you're mobbed by close ranged enemies.

here you go babe.. The damage stacks to 2 targets close to monsters first one u hit it be 6k-7k the other 2 be like 3k-4k it has 3 second cool down and that 10% thing is not even working...so maybe this supposed to constantly stack on a moob none stop ... but not working even if it did there be no use to use it the damage is weak the cool-down is long.... it be better if it had a longer cool down... stuns... from distance .. 4 seconds... it would make more sense for pvp or something but just plain is no... MFE gets super power skill HP to MP damage converter and GS gets a skill that never need to use... other than low level moobs... this I strongly believe it needs some form of change to balance out.

Quote Originally Posted by YumeLH View Post
    If it's instant cast i still say no if the cooldown is 3s or less.
    And correct me if I'm wrong (and provide proof), base % matters more than the additional point damage.
    You have to realize that Athena Spear is your main skill and lightning chain shouldn't be too powerful to replace it.
    If you compare it with MFE I think Lightning Chain is supposed to be similar to Moon Flame (instacast, 3s cooldown, 100% or 200% base damage).
    If it's high damage, there has to be a "BUT" to balance it out like: long cooldown or long casting speed.

Ice Rage is useful enough to save you in a pinch. For example, when you're mobbed by close ranged enemies.
    you know it is unfair that you can kill me any time in pvp you have way more magic deffence, you have elemental eagis which i do not have it upgraded because I can't, you have magic immunity 8 seconds or is it 12 seconds and you have HP and MP mana converter..... so you are saying my skill be to OP ?

I am not even using this skill... that is the point .... and neither do I use Ice ....at least be more considerate it is not like I am telling to nerf mfe this is probably the only class I know how to use 100%
    Last edited by Ixil006; December 18th, 2015 at 10:29 AM.

Judging from what I see, Lightining Chain could get a Spellpower boost to 200%.

Yea some research shows that 200% does seem fair trade since the skill is similar to moonflame moonflame still has 900 points of damage while lightning has 400 and the current lightning chain only 100% and that 10% thing is not even working so can replace that or turn it to all elemental debuff =\ be helpful for other spell caster classes to on the boss

Last edited by Ixil006; December 18th, 2015 at 11:27 AM.

As for Ice Rage well be more useful if it had Air element debuff but be even way more useful if the debuff is for all elements, I am not sure by how much the average debuff for other skills ranges from 700-1030 ... would help other classes like mfe do higher damage in aoe and possibly on the boss if the ice did debuff and do small damage otherwise is just there to look pretty it almost seems like it was never finished and developer got lazy lol purpose for GS is to debuff to increase magical damage and buff other classes best team work with MFE

Last edited by Ixil006; December 18th, 2015 at 11:26 AM.

So yeah to sum up, +200% spellpower boost for Lightining Chain and make Ice Rage debuff the enemies with something like -900 Air Defense, similiar to the debuff of Pillars of Frost, which would then make your Tempest Aoe stronger. Remove the SPI=Spellpower thing from Invoker's Aura and rise the amount of base Spellpower it gives to ~150 at last level.
    Sounds good?

Quote Originally Posted by AlehLH View Post
    So yeah to sum up, +200% spellpower boost for Lightining Chain and make Ice Rage debuff the enemies with something like -900 Air Defense, similiar to the debuff of Pillars of Frost, which would then make your Tempest Aoe stronger. Remove the SPI=Spellpower thing from Invoker's Aura and rise the amount of base Spellpower it gives to ~150 at last level.
    Sounds good?
    sounds reasonable would put more use into using it lol and invoke aura +150 spell should just buff party make it into 14 minutes instead of relying on sticking close to GS range maybe but i guess it wouldn't make much of an aura would it lol
    Last edited by Ixil006; December 18th, 2015 at 11:39 AM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast